Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Near-Ground (Low) Vehicles

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:42 # 1
herry
Hello friends, how do you protect your vehicles with a sports bow and close to the ground? I have 5cm bows, 206 users, my car is much lower than before, I pass slowly from the humps, there is no problem there, but I noticed that I drove the gold at the garage exits with a slope or the areas with a slope of 1-2 meters down the entrance. I'm so bored just for this reason, I leave the car to the street even though my workplace has a garage. Does anyone have trouble like me, or does anyone suggest any solution (other than saying that you have to remove the springs :))
08.05.2020 16:42 # 2
racer50
If you love rose and thorn thing, you will endure brother :)
08.05.2020 16:42 # 3
birtekumutt
cross as much as you can enter. At the same time, the two wheels are not aligned at the same time. plug in air suspension: D
08.05.2020 16:42 # 4
herry
[QUOTE = birtekumutt] cross as much as you can enter at the same time the two wheels are not aligned at the same time. install air suspension: D
[/ QUOTE]

there is no problem getting off but there is rubbing when going up. Starting from what you said, I will try to go back when going out as I do not rub while entering :) :)
08.05.2020 16:42 # 5
ozaannn
Capraz capraz, we'll see how I wear a lip today, let's see the trail of mubarek mines field on the roads of izmir, go to 1 gap between the street and sometimes it gets tired, but as my friend says, it turns into the gull sewen thorn.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 6
herry
What is it that you call lip, under protection?
08.05.2020 16:42 # 7
herry
Are there any people who use crankcase protection? Does it work, I spoke with the service, gave a price of 140 TL, including assembly.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 8
ozaannn
Lip on the bumper is stuck, they say kard beard or something but today i don't want to wear it, i bought it from a friend polester
08.05.2020 16:42 # 9
Bugra
[QUOTE = herry] Anyone using crankcase protection, friends? Does it work, I spoke with the service it gave 140 TL including installation. [/ QUOTE]
you don't have a bidet crankcase protection "Shocked" walla big dare to drive unprotected low vehicle. I think he will immediately.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 10
herry
Today, I appreciate the crankcase protection, the friends completely cover the lower area of the engine, the transmission crankcase and the area of many important parts, a solid piece made of sheet metal. I recommend it to those who use the vehicle. Bugrature dude, I don't know how I traveled without seeing it for 1 month, I did not need it until I lightly undercut my car ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”