Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

navigation device help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:59 # 1
Gokhan_S
friends I want to buy a navigation device, my main use is intercity travel, can you help me in detail? I do not know exactly the roads since I will make a long km. Would he take me to the destination in a healthy way? which brand would you recommend?
08.05.2020 15:59 # 2
Guests
As if this kind of a subject was opened, I don't know if you opened it but :)

I have Navitech B432 Primo. I'm glad I did not leave a remedy on the road. Buy a useful tool (a useful invention as a concept, not as a brand).

By the way, the screen size is 4.3 "and you can find it between 200-220 TL in price in electronic stores.
the mustafa_usl 2011-08-15 00:05:17
08.05.2020 15:59 # 3
Gokhan_S
friends in this pain province where i live, as we are deprived of many things, i'm also deprived of people. I can't ask them what I asked you, they don't know.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 4
34sea45
By all means, there is no way to navigate through the city. There is no road in every city.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 5
Guests
No problem, if you write something that is up to date on the previous topic, everyone will reply :)
Let me now say, as the most useful information, as far as I remember: whether it is a successfulsoft map (no update issues ), igo processor (most commonly used), processor 500 mhz or above (I don't know whether it makes a difference but fast is good :))
Keep in mind that the user interface called UI is very important, companies like tomtom, navitech garmin know this job well, but a friend has a navking device, we said to update it, it came from our nose, so you should be careful not to have such troubles.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = 34sea45] I do not notice all the roads of the city with navigations to the city. There is no way to work on the road where the navigation shows, and if you go to another place, the tariff is not completed.

For example, when I use it, I have never encountered that problem, accidentally, or because it is working, it starts recalculating as soon as I deviate and starts to draw an alternative in a few seconds. I guess that if the friend is going to use it on the long road, the main roads and intercity roads are complete.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 7
Gokhan_S
[QUOTE = mustafa_uslu] [QUOTE = 34sea45] I do not know all the roads of every city in the city, if there is work on the road that the navigation shows, and if you go to another place, the tariff is not in the new way I do not know the others I was in the vehicle [/ QUOTE]

For example, when I use it, I have never encountered that problem, accidentally, or because it is working, it starts recalculating as soon as I deviate and starts to draw an alternative in a few seconds. I guess that if the friend is going to use it on the long road, the main roads and intercity roads are complete.
[/ QUOTE]
yes brother, it is important whether it is useful in the long road, the problem of using the city is already the longest distance I will reach is 2 km.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 8
g-demir
Get 1 continuous free update
Let 2 processors be fast so that you can keep up with the calculations while driving fast.

I use 5800xpress music on the phone, I am even very pleased with it. it is very useful
08.05.2020 15:59 # 9
Guests
So I said Başarsoft map, for example, Google has a map site, maps.google.com uses Başarsoft map here (see the bottom right corner), although they sometimes appear on teleatlas, they also benefit from predominant success.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 10
Gokhan_S
Thanks guys, it was useful. I have one more question, now I blow my front left wheel once a week, what other do you think is normal?
08.05.2020 15:59 # 11
Guests
Friends Memory is more important in navigation. I use primda 1.3 3d with pdada with qualcomm 72xx series 528mhz processor. At the same time piranha neo var sirtstar with 500mhz processor, igo8 was troubled. primo 1.2 installed is better 1.3 i haven't tried 3d obviously the memory will not be enough. Such devices have ram and hdd events as on the computer, do not get under 128mb as ram, you will have problems in map poi etc. updates in the future. flash memory (i.e. hdd si) is enough even 2gb. Most father software holds 500-600mb space.

If possible, get Nav N Go software. Like igo8-primo etc. The most common updates are happening in the navNGo series. Map updating is up to you now, most brands give a lifetime upgrade, but I use navigation forums.

The screen size is up to you again. 3.5 - 4.3 - 5.0 - 6.0 - 7.0 which one you like and get it depends on you.

If you are going to use it a lot, choose brands with long warranty. Even if it is a good brand, it will explode to you after 2 years. You pay a lot of money for good, as soon as you break it, you will make a lot of money.

Look at the car adapter and tool holder when buying, get it complete and try to buy universal equipment for easier supply.

I search the internet and all of them, there are affordable products on the home-sites etc. If you find a product that can be serviced in your surroundings at an affordable price, I would buy it online. I have been in navigation for nearly 3 years, and I can help with everything.
receptivity 2011-08-15 01:19:52
08.05.2020 15:59 # 12
Guests
I designed this for the opening of Igo8. : D Primoda I haven't tried yet

08.05.2020 15:59 # 13
Gokhan_S
Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:59 # 14
Gokhan_S
Well, if we were going to go from y to y, we could set it up in navigation beforehand.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 15
Guests
Yes, Gökhan, you can plan whatever you want and see how many kilometers from which streets you will travel one by one, you can simulate. even my advice is to go and try a few in the store, take it if you feel comfortable using it :)
08.05.2020 15:59 # 16
Guests
: D I will give you an example from the primo version.

You are in forties, you will go to the village. You can view the map without connecting to the satellite. Now you have opened the instrument to the beginning, you have put the forties in your target. It draws a route to you (whatever your initial setting is) You did not like it. If you say this, draw me other routes, it brings you to. Economical - short - Fast - CO2 consumption - Easy draws a lot of roads, you choose the one that suits you and it draws the map for you. You are looking at. Are you on your way? You only activate the satellite without touching it. When it connects to the satellite, it comes to where you are and continues the route from there.
If there are extra places you want to visit on the road, you enter them in order and draw the route accordingly. You can reduce the road options (such as stabrize-toll-ship trip)
If you are going to use it for the first time, the tool will look simple and you will see that it has so many features that you will be amazed. Be sure that you will be even more admired as you update over time: D

I had igo8 when I first used it. Roads plain map single color Poi (known points) few, routes limited. Now you see everything 3d buildings mountains 3d. You can choose your car. sounds better quality. Adding radar is easier. Route options are huge.

You can't stop using Bi. Now I find and add radars from google earth is a little hard work but good: D
08.05.2020 15:59 # 17
Guests
I also bought a device from NAVKING MAXI HD X10 brand and model from technos. I think it was 180 lira. There is a 5 '' screen. It has 533 MHz processor, 128mb ram, 2gb internal memory. Actually the product comes with Route 66 program, but I use the navigation program I want. The forums are already program and map boiling. Sometimes primo, sometimes Myway, and sometimes igo8 :) The men have set a menu to run the desired program. I like the device. I advise.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 18
Gokhan_S
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:59 # 19
34sea45
In response to 2 problems, something like civi is probably stuck and less air is missing because it does not come off, so you have to keep pressing air constantly
08.05.2020 15:59 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = kapagan] I also bought a device from NAVKING MAXI HD X10 brand and model from technos. I think it was 180 lira. There is a 5 '' screen. It has 533 MHz processor, 128mb ram, 2gb internal memory. Actually the product comes with Route 66 program, but I use the navigation program I want. The forums are already program and map boiling. Sometimes primo, sometimes Myway, and sometimes igo8 :) The men have set a menu to run the desired program. I like the device. I advise. [/ QUOTE]

Either one of our brother's friend (who was a bit of a strange personality) got the same device and updated the new map, so we had blood in our nose (which we have been updating devices of different brands until now, but I think the problem was on the device) I said that it was at the last moment I said I wouldn't touch it again: )
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”