Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Navigation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
cetin
PİRANHA
GARMİN
TOMTOM
NAVİTECH
WHAT IS THE BEST AND CALCULATOR BRAND
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
Cetinler
I use tomtom, if you get new 2 years free update, it is very simple to use and the signal strength is good, the touch screen is good quality, I recommend you tomtom.
In addition to the navigation feature of many brands, I think they put the memory card in the features such as listening to music, viewing photos, and I think there is no need for devices that are out of purpose, I think it makes more sense to have a simple navigation feature.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
hsnsnl
garmin my skin is only one night linux based and very fast .. bde wdows based i couldn't remember the name of another brand 10 number room
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
dukenukem82
piranha and garmin are good. Piranha also has igo. Garmin is already both software and hardware name. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
koliva
I call it Tomtom for ease of use.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
volkan_uysal
The important thing is the map, who makes the map software,
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
ekinoks44
I have been using piranha for more than 1 year. I had no problems. it's free and easy to update. a little luck electronic.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
ByHack
Now, when we look at brand quality, we can say that TomTom and Garmin are ahead of the others, but the important thing here is which hardware feature rather than which brand. Now, when buying a computer, we consider the brand and hardware features. Even when buying potatoes from the market, we buy patter and patter products, right? "Big
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; In Navigason, hardware-Map feature should be taken into consideration. Whether there is an update service is also important.
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; In addition, your navigation device's FM transmitter feature (I think is a must), and it provides important hands-free features thanks to Bluetooth.
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Another point is that after-sales and support services are satisfactory. They were talking about the customer service of TomTom and Garmin, that there was no interlocutor. I am pretty much using Navitech myself and many people using Navitech were talking about the same problem :) But I cannot say anything because Navitechin has very good power to connect to satellite. I know piranha has a good service network.
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; As a result, TomTom and Garmin are very good but almost twice their counterparts. I recommend you to take the chance for Navitech or Piranha, frankly, they both use Igo, updates are free (an important feature) ...
08.05.2020 17:00 # 9
Psh
I am programming as a hobby. Therefore, it happened sometime when I wrote a program on my mobile phone. I had windows mobile installed on my phone. Since most of the navigation devices use the same operating system with minor modifications, I have examined them quite closely. The most important detail of the navigation is the software and map support it contains. IGO software as well as one of the most powerful uses the map in the map as well as Turkey `s Başarsoft. Başarsoft is obviously the company with the most detailed map. They constantly make updates. Even Google uses their roadmaps. So business summary Başarsoft if u use the map as the world's best navigation software, albeit in much of Turkey `useless. First of all, the feature to be considered is the source of the map in these devices. It's hard to say anything about the quality of Piranha devices. At the end of the job, they buy it from China and hit it and sell it. Of course, if they cannot achieve a certain system quality, igo company does not give them a software license. You should also evaluate this. The best part is that they provide a lifetime update guarantee alongside Piranhas. Don't be fooled by this, so that I will constantly update the map until the end of my life. The lifetime they talked about at the end of the job is the life of the navigation device. If the device is dead, it ends with you. You can update the map with a software while your device is connected to the computer. I'm sorry to bore you so much. But the subject came from where it dominated. :) I will tell what I know, it is in your interest to read. I came across Linux-based devices and even android systems. When I examined, the opening time of the devices was very high. It is a new system and I am sure its problems are quite high. I came across piranha's native production software in the Android market. You can have the map of Başarsoft around 150 200 lira. Even if you have android, gps phone, you can install the application, buy maps and use it directly. Now there is a traffic service where I forget the name. I think it is an annual subscriber to him and can change the route calculation according to the traffic information. I think you can find out which roads are congested with the radio broadcast. This service is a subscription service. The software can also take you to your destination without getting into tight roads. But as I said, because these services, software and hardware are new, most of them suffer from trouble. Windows CE based navigation devices are actually devices that have been sold for a long time. It is sold with different software. If you are a bit enthusiastic, you can overhaul them. Like different menus, different programs, screenshots. I have one of these devices for about 3 years. Its brand is piranha. I had no trouble. For example, I replaced the piranha logo in its opening with the 307 graphic. In my opinion, do not force it, go and buy a win-based device with igo software that offers lifetime map update. Frankly, the brand doesn't matter. You will be comfortable while using it. Psh2012-09-02 21:59:08
08.05.2020 17:00 # 10
koliva
Great information Psh. Thanks.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 11
SZKR
I think the best navigation solution is to get a phone with a new android operating system. & Nbsp;

I have a Sony Xperia x10 phone, I have been using iGo for about 2 years and it gives excellent results, the point shot you know ...

As Psh mentioned in detail, Başarsoft's maps are really satisfying.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”