Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Nanotech Fuel Additive

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:28 # 1
Naclore
Today I saw somewhere while browsing the forums, it used to save a lot of fuel. Only someone else has used it, eaten the engine in it, but this guy added it to the engine, this item was put before putting fuel into the tank.

Maybe you heard & nbsp; http: //www.hirdavat.com/Akaryakit- Contribution -T1-NANOTECH-S-50-Diesel-and-petrol-vehicle-Icin-Fuel-Endorsed-50-M-60-Lt-icin.html & nbsp;
Reviews < div> Do you think this product is bought?
08.05.2020 17:28 # 2
Serkan
It doesn't sound safe to me at all, is it so easy to do 25% fuel savings and 20% power increase?
08.05.2020 17:28 # 3
ilyas
If we have

km, boron power can be used as engine oil additive in vehicles. I used kia in my previous car and was satisfied, the engine knock decreases, the fuel drops a little, but some masters said it could damage the turbo. As a fuel additive, I used diesel fuel additives sold in normal gasoline as injectors cleaner and the fuel additives and injectors of my car that had no engine turned on at 310000 km. When I dismantled they were no different from scratch.

08.05.2020 17:28 # 4
Naclore
Namely, my vehicle has gasoline and LPG. Does this cause a problem? So does it cause trouble in the car with gasoline and lpg? Engine 1.6 Tiptronic
08.05.2020 17:28 # 5
foresteng.
[QUOTE = onurazgin] [QUOTE = Naclore] I saw somewhere while browsing the forums today, someone used it, saving a lot of fuel. Only someone else has used it, eaten the engine in it, but this guy added it to the engine, this item was put before putting fuel into the tank.

Maybe you heard & nbsp; http: //www.hirdavat.com/Akaryakit- Contribution -T1-NANOTECH-S-50-Diesel-and-petrol-vehicle-Icin-Fuel-Endorsed-50-M-60-Lt-icin.html & nbsp;
Reviews < div> Do you think this product will be bought? Don't put it, I put it, I regret it, do not put it on ... don't be satisfied, be sure that they are not aware of the situation .. [/ QUOTE]

< / span>
It would be nice if you write the reason .. We would approach this kind of products accordingly ..
08.05.2020 17:28 # 6
Naclore
Yes, it would be nice if you mention the reason.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 7
ercan tasbasi
Do not use the oil additive definitely, do not put it into boron anti-slip. You save more on the calm flowing wall
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”