Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

nano boron engine oil additive

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
Guests
friends, the effects of nano boron engine oil additive mentioned are correct? Is there anyone trying? I caught my attention when changing my oil last year. When I consulted the master, he said no need. Do you think it is mentioned about a value of 50% economically?
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
loiz
There is a 50% lie ... there is a good person who says he has goodness, and he defends his evil (I have researched it too), but he puts it in every vehicle we use. I can't compare fuel..do not expect a noticeable difference like this. but it's good.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
06OzGuR06
I think that there is no need, I heard that it works on vehicles that are close to running out of engine, but it does not make any difference in a vehicle with a strong engine.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
Guests
thank you. it doesn't sound convincing in the research I have done, because its huge effects are usually mentioned. engine wear, fuel consumption, even extra power are mentioned. Thank you for the answer you have given as someone who has used it. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
Ucyuzalti
Castrol buy and use my brother, the oil companies that are so famous cannot find an argument that they can not find money in the world. Don't add author oil additives in bold letters on top of the box, I have a psychologically additive oil, it can be put to mean that it can be damaged. & nbsp; "Shocked"
08.05.2020 16:25 # 6
voodoo
Do not believe them, do not deal with brands that are unlikely when there are such famous oil companies ....
08.05.2020 16:25 # 7
djchaos
[QUOTE = cigdemilker] friends Are the effects of nano boron motor oil additive mentioned right? Is there anyone trying? I caught my attention when changing my oil last year. When I consulted the master, he said no need. Do you think that it is mentioned about a value of 50% economically because? [/ QUOTE]

With the quality and original products used in maintenance maintenance on
There is no need for such products. There are additives in new generation oils. Castrol magnetic products are just a psychological feeling. > djchaos 2011-12-03 00:14:10
08.05.2020 16:25 # 8
Guests
Thank you so much for informing friends. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”