Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my wipers are self-powered in park

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:08 # 1
zaferpls
Yes guys, you didn't get it wrong. My car is peugeot 206 1.6 90 BG 2000 model. When the vehicle is parked, the wipers are working on their own after a while, then they start working again, they make this offer on the move, just because of how many times the vehicle did not work (the battery was exhausted because it wiped by itself in the night parking trap)
No one can guess the cause of this malfunction ... the wiper motor has been removed, checked, nothing has happened, they said there may be a programmatic error in the rain sensor, they said we removed the rain sensor a couple of times, they said that we did a programmatic operation 1 month, it did not fail, then started to give the same fault again, disassembled the sensor again we did nothing changed
Why do you think the problem may be caused, I would be glad you help ...
They said it might be in your brain, but it's only a small possibility because it has a wiper fault.
-They said there might be time to delete.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 2
ErkanKurnaz
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself in the "Let's Know Our Members" section, you have to follow this rule to create a chat environment among the members who know each other in the forum.

New Member Promotion Information Form;

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

It is better for you to fill all the information completely
will help us to get to know
If you fill out the relevant fields and introduce yourself to our members, our friends will help.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 3
zaferpls

Where did we update our personal information

08.05.2020 14:08 # 4
shamed
Üye Kontrol Panel Menü You can make all the updates and changes you want from the Member Control Panel Menu ...
08.05.2020 14:08 # 5
zaferpls
Thank you
08.05.2020 14:08 # 6
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = zaferpls] Yes guys, you didn't get it wrong. My car is peugeot 206 1.6 90 BG 2000 model. When the vehicle is parked, the wipers are working on their own after a while, then they start working again, they make this offer on the move, just because of how many times the vehicle did not work (the battery was exhausted because it wiped by itself in the night parking trap)
No one can guess the cause of this malfunction ... the wiper motor has been removed, checked, nothing has happened, they said there may be a programmatic error in the rain sensor, they said we removed the rain sensor a couple of times, they said that we did a programmatic operation 1 month, it did not fail, then started to give the same fault again, disassembled the sensor again we did nothing changed
Why do you think the problem may be caused, I would be glad you help ...
They said it might be in your brain, but it's only a small possibility because it has a wiper fault.
-They said there might be time to delete.
[/ QUOTE]
Probably BSI problem. You say that the car is doing the problem while parking. While in park, Eco mode only stays BSI standby. All remaining electricity is cut.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 7
zaferpls
but is it normal for BSI to only give wiper failure when there is a problem? I showed it to a master, he couldn't solve it, but he said he didn't think it was from BSI, why shouldn't he just give the wiper fault, and when it was BSI, wouldn't he have to have different faults?
Do you have any information about the role of erasing time?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 8
Aytac
I am hearing it for the first time in the wiper that works by itself. Hopefully your fault will be resolved ..
08.05.2020 14:08 # 9
Rfk
windscreen sensor malfunctioned glass replaced?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 10
zaferpls
The windshield did not change, but even when I disassemble the rain sensor, it is doing the same fault, a master said it might be from it, I removed it, it was the same fault when it was removed, it was sent because it was repaired.
-It is said that there is a malfunction in the BSI brain, I do not know who will decide that it is broken.
- He said the wiper time roller might be bad, but I don't understand how it works when the car is parked?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 11
zaferpls
Do you have any information about Bsı repair? There are prices like 600 TL outside the service in 1000 TL.
I wonder if it really works when it is repaired,
08.05.2020 14:08 # 12
zaferpls

I disassembled the fuse, I drive it for now, but it is very risky because the wipers, signals, automatic doors, automatic windows and sonrouf depend on it

08.05.2020 14:08 # 13
zaferpls
does anyone understand this job?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 14
zaferpls

I removed the wiper fuse of the vehicle. Will I use the vehicle for 15 days like this? Is there any harm to this vehicle? when this is the case, i can't use any of them

08.05.2020 14:08 # 15
elenor
Considering the situations you mentioned, it seems that the malfunction is probably caused by bs.Because when the vehicle is not working, the whole system is disconnected from electricity and it is very unreasonable to work in the park because it is useful to control the outputs that control the wipers on the bus because it constantly outputs, and then it signals from the sensors. Normally it sounds like a malfunction that electronic card repairers can solve. I suggest you to contact the companies doing electronic card repair, get well soon.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 16
zaferpls
thank you, sometime it rained very heavily whatever happened after that, it stayed in the park in the park for about 4-5 days without intermittent, but afterwards it did not rain, the car was a high aid only ate rain from the ceiling. When I pay attention, I think the connection goes to the ceiling lamp.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 17
td101
Hello friends, I just registered, my problem is that 307 1.4 hdi xr, when I insert the key in my car and make half contact, the wipers are working, I removed the pole head and re-inserted. Does anyone know why the problem continues?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 18
yavuz25
already working on half contact "Ermm"
08.05.2020 14:08 # 19
SAVAS
[QUOTE = ezelefe] Can you write the problem td101 exactly.
is working in half contact does not work when marsa presses
[/ QUOTE]

A similar problem occurred in my car today. The people at home were running the car 2-3 times a week after I went to Hakkari. & Nbsp; But today they failed & nbsp; "Big & nbsp; they couldn't run
According to me, the problems that occur today are as follows;
1 - the remote control of the key did not open the doors, they manually opened the door
2- before starting, the symbol of the glow plugs burned down, after starting, they started the starter, but the car never worked. & nbsp;
3 - the slippery ground sign was lit and the beep wasep and the car did not work again.
4- When the half-contact was made to run again in the afternoon, the wipers worked and the wiper k I was left in the middle of the car before it was closed.
5- The remote control did not work again, but the other doors were not locked automatically even though the door was locked by the driver and the door was locked.
& nbsp; Valla Murat brother I think the battery is flat. Do you have any suggestions about this?
Because it seems like there is only one reason for all of these faults to occur. & Nbsp; 12-28 22:22:11
08.05.2020 14:08 # 20
yavuz25

I'm not saying it sounds like a battery problem. Or there is a wet / short circuit somewhere. "Wink"

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”