Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my windows are open at night

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
istanbullu_3886
My friends, an interesting incident came in last night, I came to me outside at night around 23 pm I woke up the car from the alarm in the normal way and went home at four o'clock at night, I woke up with the alarm of the car and I thought that it came out on the cat or something, and when I went back to the car, the same thing happened when I went down next to the car I saw that the vehicle was opened on my own, I thought that the internal control unit (bsi) may have been oxidized.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
simurg
Your vehicle has no bside, no car, can you keep it short?
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
gozem
It was an incident that happened to me last year, and the water that had spilled from the drain hole at the bottom of the windshield on a day when it was raining too much, leaked into the vehicle through the hole where the bonnet opening wire had passed, and then dropped the windows on itself.
He was lighting the parking lamps.
I built it beautifully. At the point where the bonnet wire passed, I siliconed it beautifully, so far there was no problem ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 4
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = simurg] your vehicle has no crime, the car is less or not you know it is not in your news [/ QUOTE] the thief does not have a job when you leave my doors closed
do you think
08.05.2020 16:57 # 5
kaptan58
I think I would look at an electrician who knows how to get into electrical work. & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:57 # 6
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = captain58] I think I'll look at an electrician who knows no tool to get involved in electrical work. I have a little knowledge about it
08.05.2020 16:57 # 7
Guests
Do you have the chance to show where the opening of the hood of my "eye" hood is with photo, if possible. The same incident happened to me. He also got into the vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”