Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle stops while it is in motion.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
Guests
Hello friends
I have a quicksilver in 1.4 2000 model 96000.

It doesn't matter whether my vehicle is in motion, in gear or idle, it stops suddenly, without trembling, shaking. I understand that he has stopped eating gas and the indicator lights come on (he stops quietly).

Then, I switch the ignition from 0 to 2, everything looks normal, the fault light flashes, (the battery and parking brake lights are on only). I'm starting, the car is not running. The starter starts, the starter rotates the engine, but the element does not ignite (or fuel does not come, I do not know).

I start with an interval of 4-5 minutes, it works. (He was crazy once, I hung the starter a lot, the battery was dead)

The problem is these guys. What are the possible causes, I would appreciate if you help. Thanks.

* I replaced the fuel filter.
* I replaced the spark plugs.

08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
Guests
egr valve clogged clean or replace
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = polatkaptan] clogged valve or clean or replace [/ QUOTE]
I know that there is no egr valve in that engine, although it is not certain ...
also vehicle connected to computer hic ???
08.05.2020 14:17 # 4
BuRCaK
Do you have LPG in your vehicle? This is a problem that can happen on the go in LPG.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 5
Guests
Connected with the computer. There was no problem, no registered problem.
No LPG.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 6
vbmaster
First of all, you have to check the gas pump. the vehicle may not be able to draw gasoline because it does not start. or there may be a problem with the injectors, but I can say the oxygen sensor, but if it is connected to the computer and nothing has happened, I will call it a gasoline / diesel pump ...
08.05.2020 14:17 # 7
serkan.ist
I had a similar problem before. the vehicle stopped on the straight road. Sometimes it didn't work for 5-10 minutes. Sometimes he was working immediately. Nothing was found when connected to the computer. Then I solved it myself. Cables to the brain are oxidized. It was making a short circuit and stopping it. The cables were working again when it cooled down. even one of my friends was having the same problem. would change the brain. I said first look at the cables. His problem was the same thing. He prayed to me a lot then. It's probably such an electronic problem in yours. If the cables are intact, there may be a change of brain, unfortunately. serkan.ist 2010-06-27 03:31:08
08.05.2020 14:17 # 8
Guests
Thanks
08.05.2020 14:17 # 9
vbmaster
I hope it works ...
08.05.2020 14:17 # 10
serkan.ist

I have read your article once again and now I remember it better, you said that it stops quietly. I was having the same feeling then. I was seeing the lights go on without stepping on the gas. God forbid it would be very bad if the vehicle was overtaking. Sometimes it happened that he did not work for 2-3 hours. I remember this kind of waiting on the way to Denizli. But he was working when he was waiting.

After many parts, including fuel filter gasoline auto pump spark plugs and injection, like you, an electrician noticed that the cables were very tight when checking the brain. I can not say anything to the money I gave to the service, but I was very sad. The man straightened the cables for 10 liras, the event is over. I would like to take this seriously.

08.05.2020 14:17 # 11
hasimayaz
Have the fuel pump pressure measured, it is useful to check the cables that do not change the sky. you can disassemble the battery terminal and check it yourself.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”