Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my vehicle is stopping please help :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
Guests
Hi;
The charge dynamo was repaired because my car's battery lamp was on, my car started to stop after the charge was not repaired, I found that it was usually when I had low gasoline and slow progress in traffic and when I used the air conditioner, I took my car to 2 authorized services, connected it to the computer but could not detect the fault. still stopping, why do you think my car is stopping waiting for your help thank you
08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
vbmaster
This problem occurs when the idling valve is defective :) with experience ... a semi-electronic, semi-mechanical aprat is priced between 100-150 TL and the problem will be solved. usually black object on the left side of the throttle :)
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
Guests
Well, if this part is defective, does it cause the vehicle to stop when driving fast?
08.05.2020 14:17 # 4
vbmaster
Of course, this problem occurs when the idle regulating valve fails, because if you throw it out, that is, it cannot load in gear and stop the engine brake-style speed in a booster situation, it is rarely an oxygen sensor failure, but it is caused by a 95% valve. I wish you a good day without accident ....
08.05.2020 14:17 # 5
Guests
my car is automatic but
08.05.2020 14:17 # 6
vbmaster
When the vehicle is unloaded, the speed-loaded circuit breaker comes into play, if the speed sensor malfunction may occur in autos, if I do not know the name incorrectly. If you connect a computer, the defective part will shine like a mirror at the same time :) so I would like to see a master in the industry (if it is still left) ... get past without accident ...
08.05.2020 14:17 # 7
Guests

Do you have a good master in Istanbul?

08.05.2020 14:17 # 8
vbmaster
Make a search in the forum There was a person who described a lot of masters in Istanbul, you need a mechanic i ...
08.05.2020 14:17 # 9
Guests
Let me describe someone I trust you. this is the one who has been the technical consultant of the pugs for a long time. you can go to the food by trust.
DATA peugeot service. Maslak Oto Sanay was printed in the second part, right next to the main street, has Mercedes-Benz Automotive. You can see it as a trail, you will see 100 meters down on the right.
ıbrahım gurhan = 532 460 00 00
If you go, it is enough to say "I am a friend of the club from lpg cem" or if you inform me, I will call him and let him know ... not suphen because he will show the necessary attention ...
08.05.2020 14:17 # 10
naksi
phone number is not wrong 0532 406 00 00 wasn't it? ibrahim number
08.05.2020 14:17 # 11
Guests
I have a similar problem with me, I thought that it is from the throttle. Sometimes when I stop, the car kicks up afterwards, then it burns, and sometimes it works because of something other than the throttle?
08.05.2020 14:17 # 12
frtkck
Hello, let me share the 2004 model xline triptonic 206 two-week process because I think we are talking about the same problem. First of all, the knock on the gearshifts in the vehicle about a month ago and the gear on the first run did not change from p position to d, while the car engine was loaded with a hard knock on the throttle when the engine was cold. The snow mode warning lights were connected to a computer in a special service with the problem of lighting, after the vehicle, the brake disc was changed and the original part was used.
Right after the knock on the gear shift that I felt in the vehicle the next week and again, I took the vehicle to Ordu Authorized Service with the problem of keeping the gear locked from the first operation p position to d. only the automatic transmission oil changed when the card showed 0. The result was noticeable performance in vehicle gearshifts and acceleration, but three days ago I got zenon for both the high beams H7 and the shorts H1. When I burned the first evening, the car gave all the malfunction signals. I did, but as soon as I burned the length, the problem was repeated.
The next day, the vehicle got worse and now it stops automatically (Note: The battery had just changed).
The result is in the zenon kit or electro walf (valve) I think the authorized service will also be connected to the computer for exact diagnosis. It has been a very long article, thank you for stopping your precious time and for your answers in advance.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 13
efe99
The charging dynamo you installed does not meet the required power, which means that it stops when the air conditioner is switched on and at low speed.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 14
jackal67
friends, the subject has not been painful for a long time :) Even though the vehicle has not been continuous for the last week, the ripple and stop event started while it is repeated frequently. as if it does not shift from 2nd gear to 1st gear, or it passes at the last moment, there is a slight knock now I would be very happy if you could help this malfunction.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 15
jackal67
is there anybody to help friends
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”