Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle is running late in the morning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:10 # 1
katipahmet
Good evening, friends. & Nbsp;

My car has been working very late in the morning from time to time for the past two weeks. The vehicle runs on my fourth fifth attempt when it's cold. The battery was measured, but the problem was not on the battery. The vehicle feels as if there is no gasoline while running. In other words, they are starting, they said the battery is good, there is no gas in the car, you can waste it or it will be the same. then, when he pushes it a little bit, the car works. Now what's wrong, guys. I'm waiting for your help. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:10 # 2
GokhaN
If it starts when winter comes, it is very likely that it will be from the battery.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 3
tellotello
It seemed to me a problem with the battery, if you did not make the measurements when it was cold, try another battery if you have the opportunity. As Gökhan Bey says, batteries that do not normally cause trouble can cause trouble when they see cold weather. After the previous battery went around and came home, it did not cause any trouble, but when the weather was very cold, it worked sometimes a couple of times in the morning (but the battery was the first battery, I knew that the vehicle was old and I couldn't know the condition of your battery).
08.05.2020 17:10 # 4
katipahmet
I don't know how the battery was measured. Because I gave the vehicle to the master. I went to work, bought the car on the way back. But it doesn't sound like a battery to me, as I said, the car will actually work, but it can't seem to get gasoline. Anyway, let's change the battery and look at the experience again. What will be the result? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:10 # 5
AydinBeyol
I think you should finish the gasoline to the bottom and buy new gasoline to the car and try it. Gasoline waiting in the warehouse for a long time causes the vehicle to start late in the morning. I say it because it happened to me. Now there is no problem in my car.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 6
murat20021978
In battery measurement, the voltage should not drop below 10.5 volts. At the first start, the vehicle can pull up to 400 amps. The source of the problem is probably the battery. Good to try. The second possibility is spark plugs. If it's been a long time, I recommend you replace your spark plugs immediately. Gasoline ignites easily in hot weather. As a last possibility (I'm telling it because it happened to me), the petrol filter also got it checked. Well there is a gas pump left over from him :)
08.05.2020 17:10 # 7
soneroo
It is a common problem especially in the winter months, like late working hard working, I recommend you to do your winter maintenance before entering the winter, if your vehicle is gasoline, it may not be able to adjust the air fuel mixture, so it may cause problems such as late working or hard working. press problem will continue?
08.05.2020 17:10 # 8
katipahmet
We have antifreeze in the vehicle. When the vehicle started late, the battery first came to my mind. But when I start 3-5 times when the car is not running, the starter is really good. So there is no abnormality in starter and battery. It's been 3 months since I replaced the spark plugs. I think it's in good condition. My vehicle is a electronic gear. When I shift the gear into neutral, idling occurs when I am on gasoline. I think the problem is that the vehicle doesn't get the gasoline well in the first run. Actually I tried to replace the battery, but nobody gave me the battery. so I haven't tried a second battery. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:11 # 9
katipahmet
Friends when I turn on the chlorine of my vehicle, there is excessive misting inside the vehicle. all windows are covered with steam. I give the heating temperature to the windshield, but the windshield opens okay. the side windows remain as they are. They said that the heater core is a hole and water is dripping inside. But be careful, the vehicle did not lack water. so even if it did happen, it is noticeably less. Now there are hole-blocking things for these radiators. does aceba work? Then there is no separate place for this heater core, it will put water, that is, it will follow whether the water decreases. Where we put the engine water we know
08.05.2020 17:11 # 10
Serkan
Sir, if the button on the right is on the right side, the interior of the car makes a lot of mist, you need to take it to the left, outside position, there is no separate water storage place for the heater, takes the temperature from normal radiator water

08.05.2020 17:11 # 11
_ali_
My problem of running late was that the petrol tank was empty and the gasoline was old, I bought some gasoline and used it for 1 day.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”