Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my vehicle is reducing oil

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:07 # 1
wasp00
2008 model 206 sedan executie got my car zero. Everything was normal until 2500 maintenance. There is not much oil left in my car at 7500 km. They said there was no problem appearing to be taken to the service. Currently, the oil level has decreased by half at 13,500 km. I wonder what could be the reason. Thank you all in advance.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 2
FTH
Are there any leaks of oil leaks under the top cover on the engine?
08.05.2020 14:07 # 3
hasimayaz
How much oil has been reduced in total. Until completion of the break-in, 750 gr - 1 lt.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 4
wasp00
There is no oil spill deposit at all. I looked at the place where I parked the car constantly, there is nothing there. in all, it reduced all the oil in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 5
tugrabozan
Maybe an unnecessary question for the car in this km, but just in case the vehicle is throwing blue smoke.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 6
Guests
the engine of the vehicle is heated, the exhaust is a white smoke, when the gas is loaded into the gas, no car will decrease the oil, if there is no problem, the oil seal oil filter throat under the crankcase crack or gasket upper eccentric system makes it from one of them.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 7
hasimayaz
1 Lt. between the two lines on the dipstick. d. It should not decrease oil after the first 10,000. I think the car is guaranteed, so get support from the authorized service immediately.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 8
wasp00
thanks for your interest in friends. I hope the authorized service will do the warranty if there is a problem. because this event started to bother me too much. In the last service, they had connected the vehicle to the device and said that there was no problem. thank you very much for your interest again.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 9
wasp00
I took my vehicle to the service today. If TRNC warranty service of vehicles taken from the turkey problem here is that any invalid told me that I make in the service of the turkey. They said something that didn't make much sense to me about fat reduction. They said it was normal to burn 1 lt of oil per 1000 km. The fact that people buy zero vehicles and have problems in this way greatly spoils their morale. I do not believe that peugeot will do anything from the guarantee. The simplest spill in the chrome part of the trunk was called user error. By the way, I have written so many things.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 10
Murat
[QUOTE = wasp00] I took my vehicle to the service today. If TRNC warranty service of vehicles taken from the turkey problem here is that any invalid told me that I make in the service of the turkey. They said something that didn't make much sense to me about fat reduction. They said it was normal to burn 1 lt of oil per 1000 km. The fact that people buy zero vehicles and have problems in this way greatly spoils their morale. I do not believe that peugeot will do anything from the guarantee. The simplest spill in the chrome part of the trunk was called user error. By the way, I wrote so many things again, unfortunately, my vehicle is 2008 model. [/ QUOTE]

Did they really say that?
Oil maintenance is already 10000 km. If 4 lt oil is added. No oil remains in the engine at 4000 km.

08.05.2020 14:07 # 11
wasp00
they really said that. They already said to get rid of their heads. I met peugeot customer service this morning. They said we followed the matter. It means I can not get back to Turkey çıkaraca görünüyo that I can.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”