Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

MY VEHICLE IS NOT OPERATING SOMELY

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:49 # 1
ergin1983
Hello friends

My peugeot 204 gdi 1.4 x-line car does not work sometimes. Although the fuel tank is full, sometimes it doesn't work when I start. There is a small pump-shaped piece that pumps the fuel (I'm writing like this because I don't know exactly) sorry when I pump that part the car is running. however, he makes this mistake twice a month. why would you do that please direct me.

Thank you in advance for your interest
08.05.2020 18:49 # 2
kuscu38
vehicle gasoline?
08.05.2020 18:49 # 3
ergin1983
no diesel
08.05.2020 18:49 # 4
kuscu38
There is already a manual pump that you make manually. If the pump does not function, it means that there is no fuel to ignite the engine. According to what you say, I do not do it constantly, I know that the pump is cleaned or new ones are not too expensive. first clean the pump. If it does not improve afterwards, of course, if they do not say that the pump is defective, I will have the glow plugs checked. If it is wrong or missing, do not look at my fault. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 5
ergin1983
Thank you very much for the information you provided. As far as I understand, it's not going to cost too much, right? I wonder if it would do any harm to run it by pumping it that way. after all, he makes this malfunction once or twice a month.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”