Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my vehicle is missing starter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:49 # 1
eren8er
h
When I first bought my car starter, I was not ... it was my valve gear, it was my voland gear. I am not sure exactly. There was no problem for the month .. today he missed it 2 times again. something that happened to you ..
eren8 is 2011-07-12 22:46:04
08.05.2020 15:49 # 2
eren8er
I searched for a little bit on the internet .. the leak was in the volant gear..when I changed the worst of the job, they wrote that it would do it again after some time.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 3
Guests
Generally, the sprocket bush shaft, etc., is deformed and easy to replace. But I never heard that the flywheel gear was broken ... the cecol 2011-07-12 22:48:09
08.05.2020 15:49 # 4
eren8er
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] In general, the mars sprocket shaft, etc. is deformed and easy to replace. But I never heard that the flywheel gear was broken ... [/ QUOTE]

I'll look like a man again.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = eren8er] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] Generally, the gear of the mars sprocket shaft, etc. is distorted and easy to replace. But I never heard that the flywheel gear was broken ... [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
I think it's a good look. I am of the opinion that the flywheel is less likely to fail. Until today, I have never heard of a car that had a mars problem and changed a flywheel. But that doesn't mean it won't happen. Göz Kırpma I hope it's like I thought ...
08.05.2020 15:49 # 6
Guests
something like this happened before, my previous car was 106 xr ... I changed the gear of the starter dynamo problem disappeared to 45 TL
08.05.2020 15:49 # 7
berk2309
When I work in mine sometimes, when the bole does it, does it make it happen?
08.05.2020 15:49 # 8
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = eren8er] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] Generally, the sprocket shaft, etc., is distorted and easy to replace. But I never heard that the flywheel gear was broken ... [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
I think it's a good look. I am of the opinion that the flywheel is less likely to fail. Until today, I have never heard of a car that had a mars problem and changed a flywheel. But that doesn't mean it won't happen. Göz Kırpma I hope it's like I thought ...
[/ QUOTE] The correct and logical brother you said because the flywheel gear is stronger than the starter gear is made of steel materials, the starter gear is made with softer and alloys. no problem left, probably a problem caused by the master
08.05.2020 15:49 # 9
eren8er
flywheel gear 400 TL's friend, so he does not catch discarded tomorrow as öpücem..b .. Sahin-Peugeot from the original price £ aldım..120 Gülme
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”