Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle is knocking ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:23 # 1
Derya
Hi friends,
I have a Peugeot 206 2000 model 1.6 automatic vehicle ..
When I want to slow down and accelerate for a couple of days, it knocks downhill during the departures. At 115.000 km.
I asked the service ... He said that the automatic transmission robot should change ... He said on the phone that he did not check the malfunction yet ... I have read that similar complaints I read in the forum can even make this problem from the shock absorber. I want to act more consciously when I go to the service. ..Thanks..
08.05.2020 19:23 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, if you introduce yourself from the promotion section of the forum, we will serve as a forum. First of all, this type of knock is caused by valves called cellophane. But of course, we say locally. Checking the vehicle is the most automatic transmission gear and filter when the vehicle has changed, we will try to help you more if you know this type of maintenance information. Perhaps there may have been a gap in the soldiers, so as I said, the service will shake the gearbox robot immediately. Get well soon
08.05.2020 19:23 # 3
emre41
Hello, get well soon.
There may be a problem with the transmission mount or one of the engine mounts. Its detection is simple. Open the hood, take a sudden take off in reverse gear, let a person look at the engine Is there an excessive swing during the start? Does the knock sound that comes in every time. Of course, it may be one of them or a sound coming from the front team. In general, the sound from the wedges becomes harder. Also, stay away from the masters who diagnose the fault on the phone without seeing the vehicle :)

Soner teacher you see what masters are in the country: D Gel de dismantling transmission
emre41 2015-08-06 16:53:22
08.05.2020 19:23 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = emre41] Hello, get well soon.
There may be a problem with the transmission mount or one of the engine mounts. Its detection is simple. Open the hood, take a sudden take off in reverse gear, let a person look at the engine Is there an excessive swing during the start? Does the knock sound that comes in every time. Of course, it may be one of them or a sound coming from the front team. In general, the sound from the wedges becomes harder. Also, stay away from the masters who diagnose the fault on the phone without seeing the vehicle :)

Soner teacher you see what masters are in the country: D Gel de dismantling transmission
[/ QUOTE]

Exactly, teacher :)
08.05.2020 19:23 # 5
Derya
I agree with you ..
There are not many alternatives in the basement, even if the only place is unconscious, they are satisfied with whatever they say.
Sorry, the snrkyl new member may be a bit lacking in the promotion part :)
08.05.2020 19:23 # 6
Derya
What I am trying to explain is that the vehicle leaps forward.
I did not know how it is expressed.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 7
emre41
Does it shake? Is there a voice called as tok tok or lok lok?
08.05.2020 19:23 # 8
Derya
emre41 when I want to slow down and accelerate, the car throws itself forward and accelerates ... as if someone in the back is pushing ... it does this more in times of stopping and getting up ... the day of the first fault was very severe ... it does less the next day and its severity decreased ..
08.05.2020 19:23 # 9
emre41
It is necessary to see if your vehicle is connected to the machine in a good service and gives the supply code. If I was at your place, I wouldn't have done anything without showing it to at least 3 different places. I do not know what is the status of the service master in your neighborhood. It may even be related to the fuel you get.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 10
KIZILASLAN
It may be from the fuel filter, it may be from the injectors, it may be from a software problem. It may also be from the things written by friends.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 11
Yards33
My 206 is very rarely when cruising, it accelerates, and when the speed rises, it feels like the engine is braking. My knock is whatever the name is.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”