Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle is getting water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:48 # 1
Maze87
My friends are getting water, the left rear mop part is like a lake when it rains. It also comes to the driver's door. I think it is watery there. The body shop looked at the door wicks, there is no problem here, he removed the black laths on the ceiling, poured water, nothing came out, is there anybody who solves the problem in the left back mat? Maze87 2018-03-15 18:14:07
08.05.2020 20:48 # 2
onlycihan
If your vehicle is 206, the interior insulations of the door may have been torn open. I inserted the inner trim of the 4 doors, there is a nylon material and I have removed the problem with a quality silicone, and the problem is over. Do not drill holes under the doors, there are already drain holes on the ground
08.05.2020 20:48 # 3
HasGur
[QUOTE = Maze87] I showed it to the body shop, drilled under the back door [/ QUOTE]

To prevent corrosion During production Hail the bodybuilders who "breathe" metal, which has been completely cut off with oxygen by professional methods. Angry

08.05.2020 20:48 # 4
onurrr41
[QUOTE = Maze87] My friends are getting water, the left rear mat is like a lake when it rains, it comes to the driver's door, I think it is watery there, there is nothing, I showed it to the body shop, there was a hole under the back door. The body shop looked at the door wicks, there is no problem here, he removed the black laths on the ceiling, poured water, nothing came out, is there anybody who solves the problem in the left back mat? [/ QUOTE]

I have the same problem. I still couldn't find the reason
08.05.2020 20:48 # 5
onlycihan
around Kocaeli Izmit, especially if there are friends who get the vehicle 206 and get water, they can reach me and I found and solved a similar problem myself.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 6
x571
It just happened to me, I do not know how to describe its location, the hood hinge has a drain hole in those areas, it does not see hands in a very scabies place, but somehow the leaf and the optimum dirt come in. In me, when it was clogged, it carried water that did not drain from it, and the clutch was leaking through the cables. glass, glass wick was called cart curt, but I'm glad I didn't get them.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 7
Maze87
There is nothing that is not the same. It did not rain much from God, let's see this winter .. I have a problem. I filled the hydraulic oil 2 months ago.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 8
onlycihan
Steering hydraulic tank is running out. I just changed it and it cost 500 TL as a complete pump. When the vehicle is not running, steering turns or turning the steering wheel until the end point breaks down.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 9
sonstiq
[QUOTE = onlycihan] kocaeli around izmit, especially if the vehicle has 206 and friends who get water, they can reach me and find a similar problem myself, and I can help if there is anything I can do [/ QUOTE]
I have the same problem. Phone no: 5557390171 let's contact please
08.05.2020 20:48 # 10
Zakharion
I had my 307 vehicle last month
The front right door was receiving drops of water. I researched a lot on YouTube. The body shopers insistently said from the gaskets. I insistently removed the door trim. There is thin styrofoam inside the doors. Some of them have a thick cover of bakelite. Our styrofoam is losing its adhesive effect and opening up over time. Let me explain the task of this. The rain that enters through the windows when it rains comes out of the rain drain holes at the bottom of the door. But it does it by draining through the inner body. And if it flows by touching this part I mentioned, it reaches the interior if there is a torn or something. Open the doors of the doors. Stick with black silicone. I don't know if there is a new one for this strapor. When the door is repaired, the master thinks it is something unnecessary.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”