Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my vehicle is banned from traffic ....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:17 # 1
asil16
friends yesterday, I tried to rotate in the bursa, I asked for my documents, I gave my documents, whatever you look for in the vehicle, whatever you call the fire tube, the officer just behind the vehicle exhaust, the vehicle exhausted from exhaust, the exhaust is not open, we do not shine, we do not exhaust me, we do not shine, we do not exhaust me, we do not shine, we are not exhausted. I had permission to tell the officer I couldn't tell the officer, come and say the sound of the exhaust, I said no need, I was going to get in trouble, how should I do it, friends, how do I get the exhaust in a week?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 2
Guests
Whatever the movie is, for the first time, the man who saw a double exhaust car: S seems ridiculous to me. Let them deny all sports cars with double exhaust. Some cars are screaming out of the factory.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 3
Engin Tepe
This is the real life, this is the way of living, I did not understand this sex and sex, I didn't understand.
What are they getting bored about?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 4
feline
get too much history
been? will it be? I couldn't fully understand it
08.05.2020 16:17 # 5
Guests
What are our eastern police officers dealing with?
what are these crassers dealing with in boredom?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = maverick] what are our cops working in the east doing;
what are these twats dealing with boredom?
[/ QUOTE]
"Hooray"
08.05.2020 16:17 # 7
34sea45
honda s2000s fabricated single output exhaust but we couldn't see the circulation with one output
honda accord fabricated single output but most double outputs
bmw most single output but double outputs are likened to m3 m3
no sound to them
get well soon

is the vehicle connected now? If it is connected, you will take the paper from the police station and take out your vehicle. If you are removing one side in the industry, then you will disassemble the films and re-examine them. Then they will bring you a paper and deliver it to the police station.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 8
Selim Engin EREN
get well soon .. easy come ..
08.05.2020 16:17 # 9
metin
Take out one of that exhaust and give it to the offender who punished, just as he wants, he assembles it wherever he wants.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 10
mimitt
What are they doing according to their minds anymore?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 11
Guests
get well soon friend
08.05.2020 16:17 # 12
Guests
Maybe the soup money has improved "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:17 # 13
metin
[QUOTE = mimitt] this is what they are doing according to their minds anymore, if your friend has time, is it nonsense to pursue. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
+1
08.05.2020 16:17 # 14
altantezcan
What kind of justice is this, when there are so many modified vehicles on the market, why do these officers wear us when the hawkers scream with their exhausters?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 15
loiz
[QUOTE = Alicangulpinar] What if the movie was the first time he saw a double exhaust car: S it seemed ridiculous to me. Let them deny all sports cars with double exhaust. The factory exits of some cars are shouting blastly. [/ QUOTE]

In the square, a man with the original wrx had written on the glass, and I looked at the square, there was an authorized service stamp signature on the paper that features the equipment of the vehicle. He had taken such a way to prove that he was originally sentenced and punished many times ..
08.05.2020 16:17 # 16
Platinium
First of all, he wrote the film on the punishment paper he had cut off, should I write a statement about exhaust or did he just cut it out of the film?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 17
Guests
According to his head, he cannot prevent from nafs & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:17 # 18
Guests

[QUOTE = text] take out one of that exhaust, give it to the penalty officer and mount it wherever he wants. [/ QUOTE]

& nbsp; "Thumbs & nbsp; & nbsp; "Thumbs & nbsp; & nbsp; "Thumbs

08.05.2020 16:17 # 19
harmus
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = mimitt] what are they doing according to their minds anymore, if your friend has time, do not stop trying like that nonsense. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp ;
+1
[/ QUOTE]
+1
I definitely recommend you to deal with.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = Platinium] First of all, he wrote the film on the punishment paper he cut, but if I was writing an excerpt about exhaust or just cut it out of the film, if there is nothing related to exhaust, dismiss the punishment, remove the movies, show the vehicle to the traffic event is ok
[/ QUOTE]

Exactly, what matters on paper is that it only checks when it goes to control. But I think the main intention here is to send it to the inspection because of window films and to remove the many accessories for the vehicle to pass the inspection and it is totally JUSTY !!!
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”