Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle gets dirty very quickly ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:31 # 1
ahmet_bjk
Hello friends...
My car is black and it gets dirty very quickly. If I can not fence with a sponge while washing, it is not cleaned.
How do I get paint protection?
What is the lifetime of the paint commander?
If yes, how much is it done ???
08.05.2020 17:31 # 2
samet206
My holy teacher, my car is in the same way yesterday, the children surt their fingers, everywhere, dust, stain, stain, rain, rain, everywhere, mud, smoked, the color of my vehicle is dark gray, I am not satisfied with it, I am very happy with this situation. galba there is not much to do with this ...
08.05.2020 17:31 # 3
ahmet_bjk
I see some black cars, how is it like a mirror?
08.05.2020 17:31 # 4
Alicilik
It is very normal for the vehicle to get dirty quickly during these periods. The soil particles that we call fine grain are flying in the literature, which is not visible in moving (wind and breeze) weather. These particles penetrate the current environment with objects that will prevent wind or with the effect of rain. Pay close attention to this in breezy environments. Heleki in the rain. I wash the car, it is raining, it is drying, it feels like I have off road.

In the short term, my advice is to flush out your dirt before exposing your vehicle to rubbing (brush sponge gloves doesn't matter) whenever possible. Then, take polished shampoos with greasy traffic dirt and rinse and dry them gently. I recommend using fast cilla. In order to get rid of the cohesion effect of dust and water, you need to apply anti-static treatment, and this is a medium speed varnish. After proper paint care, quality paint protection adds antistatic properties in terms of both water and dust. The dust is getting a little bit thawed.

Let's come to the black car issue. Black is very difficult to care for a very troubled color. Even if I had a black car for 6 months, even if I had a black car, I would apply a polish every week and paste every 2 days.

Since we just bought Auris, there was a substance shield on it that created a wax attachment. Let this shield breathe a little rain and dust, the car is officially brown. It was like a mud bath. It stands side by side with 206+ officially changing color after 2 days. I went to a company that worked with Meguars the other day. Although it was at zero, there were radial micron scratches on the paint when it was seen in sunny weather. He bought these with cake. He polished to shine on him and pulled a 26 to 6 month protective tape. Though it rained in the evening, but believe me, the old way is no more, even the mud is leaping away. Protection is very noticeable. 2-3 weeks later, just before the monsoon rains start, I will throw the Collinite 915 protection myself.

If you recommend it to friends who care about serious appearance, leave it on the paint, even if it is zero, do not throw wax, wax, polish without protecting even micron scratches. Then the scratches are grinning and that much effort is wasted.

I wish I could show very detailed photos of the vehicle, but it has a brightness like a showroom vehicle right now. May Allah hide from evil eye.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 5
emre_akdag
My brother has a lot of trouble with the black car, but his beauty is also very different. If you want, examine a subject like this before;)
08.05.2020 17:31 # 6
_ali_
In the evening, I wash the car after work, in the morning I come in a thin layer of freckle mud everywhere, it becomes more pronounced when the sun hits, I can not wipe the windows with a dry cloth and remove the dust, it gets stuck when wet cloth is applied. Dust and moisture in the air remained dry when the sun adhered to the car when the air got cold against the morning. I am not a meticulous person, or it is not a problem to deal with every day. The car is green.

08.05.2020 17:31 # 7
salihata
black in my car, I wash the car I fall in love with the brightness of my car, not so much after a few hours a layer of dust on it Smile so i last washed my car 2 weeks ago Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”