Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle gave 4 malfunction codes. Your advice?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:22 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello everybody;
I set out on a long road with my car on Sunday. I traveled 700 km. While going uphill on the return road, the engine gave a fault warning. I completed my way to fear. It wasn't something that happened to me before. Anyway now I took it to a service connected to the computer. My vehicle gave the malfunctions in the picture I added below.

Catalytic converter failed. I never use my vehicle at high speed to save gasoline. So the institution tied up may be clogged, said the master. He offered a gasoline supplement. I got out of the shop when the computer connection fee was 50 liras. It was too much for 2 minutes of work.
Do you have any suggestion? I used it, I am satisfied.

He said the cylinder breakdown might also be from the spark plug. It may not have changed for a long time. By changing 4 spark plugs I think I can solve this malfunction code by trial and error.

I am also not familiar with compound ignition phase registration. I think the misfire malfunction is due to the spark plugs. The 3rd and 4th gears caught my attention on the long road.

I would like to indicate along the road that I did not experience a decrease in the traction of my vehicle. 1.6 petrol never exhausted me. I am waiting for your answers and suggestions. Thank you.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 2
aykutzilif
Catalytic converter malfunction also gave me so I use it for now. If you search for the cancellation of the floor, you will find the most discussed topics, teacher :) I have not tried it, but there is a spray like 30 TL and it is mixed with the system from the intake manifold. The other method is to clean the interior of the catalyst only as an image. the last option is to get zero, which is a little salty 700-800 lowest
08.05.2020 20:22 # 3
sonerkyl
Replace the spark plugs, primarily most of the malfunctions go away. There are cleaning additives for the floor, but it is good to use a cycle. I fix it 160-170 km once a month, I go for 10-15 minutes.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 4
Popomundo
Sir, compound ignition phase record failure is coil, but if you don't want to change the coil firstly from the spark plug first, you can replace the spark plugs after you replace them.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 5
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = aykutzilif] Catalytic converter malfunction also gave me the fault for now. If you search for the cancellation of the floor, you will find the most discussed topics, teacher :) I have not tried it, but there is a spray like 30 TL and it is mixed with the system from the intake manifold. The other method is to clean the interior of the catalyst only as an image. the last option is to get zero, which is a little salty 700-800 lowest [/ QUOTE]
I investigated the floor cancellation but I think it's wrong. I don't want to break the usual of the car. The master said he won't light up on the long road, the city said, and the city's engine malfunction lamp is now on. I searched for an injector cleaner. I know that the Würth brand is good. But do I need to use injector cleaner or are there products called catalytic convector cleaner? Separate products are the same, I have no idea.
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Replace spark plugs, most of the faults go first. There are cleaning additives for the floor, but it is good to use a cycle once in a while. I fix it 160-170 km once a month, I go for 10-15 minutes. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, I will change the spark plugs. You need to use cyclic as you said. We use my vehicle as if there were eggs under the gasoline pedal. Gasoline prices are known. I will now pay attention.

[QUOTE = Popomundo] Sir, compound ignition phase registration failure is coil, but if you don't want to change the coil firstly, start the spark plug first, delete the faults after replacing the spark plugs. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your answer. I'll start with spark plugs. Hopefully the problem will be fixed. If not, I will turn to the coil.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 6
Popomundo
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = aykutzilif] Catalytic converter malfunction also gave me so I use it for now. If you search for the cancellation of the floor, you will find the most discussed topics, teacher :) I have not tried it, but there is a spray like 30 TL and it is mixed with the system from the intake manifold. The other method is to clean the interior of the catalyst only as an image. the last option is to get zero, which is a little salty 700-800 lowest [/ QUOTE]
I investigated the floor cancellation but I think it's wrong. I don't want to break the usual of the car. The master said he won't light up on the long road, the city said, and the city's engine malfunction lamp is now on. I searched for an injector cleaner. I know that the Würth brand is good. But do I need to use injector cleaner or are there products called catalytic convector cleaner? Separate products are the same, I have no idea.
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Replace spark plugs, most of the faults go first. There are cleaning additives for the floor, but it is good to use a cycle once in a while. I fix it 160-170 km once a month, I go for 10-15 minutes. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, I will change the spark plugs. You need to use cyclic as you said. We use my vehicle as if there were eggs under the gasoline pedal. Gasoline prices are known. I will now pay attention.

[QUOTE = Popomundo] Sir, compound ignition phase registration failure is coil, but if you don't want to change the coil firstly, start the spark plug first, delete the faults after replacing the spark plugs. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your answer. I'll start with spark plugs. Hopefully the problem will be fixed. If not, I will turn to the coil.
[/ QUOTE]

You're welcome Wink
08.05.2020 20:22 # 7
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = aykutzilif] Catalytic converter malfunction also gave me so I use it for now. If you search for the cancellation of the floor, you will find the most discussed topics, teacher :) I have not tried it, but there is a spray like 30 TL and it is mixed with the system from the intake manifold. The other method is to clean the interior of the catalyst only as an image. the last option is to get zero, which is a little salty 700-800 lowest [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

My injector will be the catalytic converter cleaner.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 8
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = aykutzilif]
[/ QUOTE]
You are right. In this cleaner description, use the product with a small hose from the intake manifold and suck it. Can I do this myself or do you have the knowledge to go to the mechanic?
08.05.2020 20:22 # 9
sdttn
Also make a compression test, trouble ignition (spark plug, coil) or low compression.
Segments or valves may be the cause of low compression.

The catalytic converter may also be damaged due to unburned fuel from the 1st cylinder working for a long time.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 10
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sdttn] Also have compression test, trouble ignition (spark plug, coil) or low compression.

The catalytic converter may also be damaged due to unburned fuel from the 1st cylinder working for a long time.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your answer. First, I have the test done. The source of the problem that will emerge more clearly.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 11
sdttn
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = sdttn] Also have a compression test, trouble ignition (spark plug, coil) or low compression.

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your answer. First, I have the test done. The source of the problem that will emerge more clearly.
[/ QUOTE]
Did you observe a difference in engine noise, such as a decrease in performance, after giving this fault?
08.05.2020 20:22 # 12
aykutzilif
[QUOTE = yigit_dark]
[QUOTE = aykutzilif]
[/ QUOTE]
You are right. In this cleaner description, use the product with a small hose from the intake manifold and suck it. Can I do this myself or do you have the knowledge to go to the mechanic?
[/ QUOTE]

There are videos about how to do it on the internet. But if you say I can't, take it to the mechanic without forcing it.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 13
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sdttn] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = sdttn] Also have compression test, trouble ignition (spark plug, coil) or low compression.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Did you observe a difference in engine noise, such as a decrease in performance, after giving this fault?
[/ QUOTE]
Now I don't know when it gave the fault. I bought my car on the stove, maybe it has been a long time. When the engine malfunction lamp turned on, I had it connected to the computer and learned these problems. I don't think there is a low performance in my vehicle. The response at 1.2.3 gear ranges is already very good gasoline. I have rammed my car 150-160 today and I'm going up to those speeds. The subject of misfire is understood from the middle that the gear shift is slightly shaking in 4th gear. No idling in idling. Very quiet engine.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 14
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = aykutzilif] [QUOTE = yigit_dark]
[QUOTE = aykutzilif]
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

There are videos about how to do it on the internet. But if you say I can't, take it to the mechanic without forcing it.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you. I will have it done for spark plug replacement, which will be my repairman job.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 15
yigit_dark
I removed my car from repair. For faults, I had them connected to separate computers 3 times and talked to separate masters. He said that there would be a coil change. Last time I went to the master spark plug replacement, we connected the vehicle, the cylinder did not cause an ignition failure. It controlled the ignition voltages from the coils. He said that there is no problem of equal coil replacement 250-300 lira. There is no misfire performance loss in my vehicle anyway. The problem seems to be solved. After some time, I write the results that connect the computer again.

We have a special cleaning product that will not be changed in the catalyst system, we will disassemble and clean it. For now, the vehicle will not cause any problems. I wrote annotated in case anyone experiences the same situations. Good forums to everyone.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 16
uzunca961
This is something like a particle filter. Particle filter came to my mind when I said fixing something in 160 170
08.05.2020 20:22 # 17
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] Is this something like a particle filter, I don't understand. Particle filter came to my mind when I said fixing at 160 170 [/ QUOTE]
Did I use 160-170 fixing? I couldn't understand your message.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 18
uzunca961
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = Uzunca961] Is this like a particle filter? Particle filter came to my mind when I said fixing at 160 170 [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Yooo not you @sonerkyl meant it when he replied above,
08.05.2020 20:22 # 19
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = Uzunca961] Something like particle filter, I don't understand. Particle filter came to my mind when I said fixing at 160 170 [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Yooo not you @sonerkyl meant it when he replied above,
[/ QUOTE]
I thought you wrote in my last message :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”