Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle doesn't work on gasoline

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:47 # 1
bozlak
Hello friends, a few weeks ago, I started the car, it did not work on gasoline, I pressed the gas button, I worked it on the gas, stopped it, I wanted to run it again, it did not work on the gas again. The day is good then it does not work on gasoline. I changed the gasoline filter, I said it was okay. Yesterday I started kicking again. I stopped working on the gas. Now I am tired of going to this master.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 2
Tamer0671
The same came in my head. If my brother doesn't listen to the gas pump, there is an impact sensor on him first. If he doesn't fix it for a while, the gas pump is burned. If the car is LPG, press and hold the gas button. respects
08.05.2020 19:47 # 3
bozlak
I think the noise from the gas pump will be made from the pump continuously.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 4
akundakci
It may be from the float, it is from the pump replacement or incompetence, the pump may not function when the pump is changed.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 5
Cyrus35
Gas pump replacement is easy as it is in detail as well, brother.

The tank cover must be sealed and must not breathe air, otherwise the flow rate will not be sufficient and the pump cannot press a sufficient amount of gas should not escape from the air, it must not get air, it must be properly seated.

Never use the bottom of the tank .. dust and dirt will clog and spoil the pump. always the worst possibility is to have a quarter tank fall from half to down already you are using lpg gasoline vehicle only draws after first heat up, then cuts, but gasoline continues to circulate in the system .. but it is not given to the injectors. In this way, both the system will cool down and the gasoline hose and pipes will not dry out, if there is no gas left in the tank, the pump will run dry, it will burn very dangerously. bless the man who blows up. When I changed my gas pump, the change took 15 minutes to close the lid of the tank, it turned off like a jar, but it is difficult to fit the gasket.

The oxygen sensor does not work even if it is broken, it creates an imbalance. To change it in vain, it is most likely that the socket is oxidized or muddy in the socket (it is located on the tank under the seat.) Clean it and try again. Or you take piss gasoline at the bottom of the tank, the injectors are clogged, at worst, if it connects the vehicle to the pc and looks at the condition of the injectors, it is the tenth if it misfires in normal gas.

I hope the information works, bro
Cyrus35 2016-05-10 13:27:38
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”