Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle does not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:34 # 1
tolgayllmz
First of all, hello everyone, I got on my car this morning and started the car, but the car did not work anyway. My car was 2005 Peugeot 206 1.4i LPG. I guess I ran out of gas. The vehicle has drained almost all the oil from a place. Can this oil leak be a result of too much starting? Is it also the reason why it doesn't work? Is it a gas pump? goodnight everyone.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 2
R.CaVuS
I had the same problem. However, there was a problem of blowing smoke in my vehicle. The reason is that the car has burned the gasket, and the spark plug on the 4th cylinder is leaking water, that is, the car has burned the gasket, I do not know that the problem is solved in the industry, but the master said that he can do it.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 3
IbRahiM_quRcaN
My brother Tolga, first of all, the oil was gearbox oil, engine oil ??
08.05.2020 19:34 # 4
blntctn
Hodja now lies in my car is not working, the oil is leaking through the cover of the filter 6000 km ago I changed the oil filter then there was no problem when it started not working. I run it, I walked, I parked it again so that there was no problem with the battery. When I run it, it did not work in petrol again. I run it directly by pressing the lpg button, but you will not wait.

my problem is about the 90% coil, the master changing the spark plugs in the coil, the same master, when we took the car to look at the carriage, we changed it because the spark plugs were not original, what we had was the quality of the spark plug. the guy I just changed also said that the most important reason for the malfunction of the coil is the old spark plugs. He said he would not.

In addition, when the road was on the way with 120 130, the LPG was suddenly cut off the gas when it took gasoline, it was normal to work, then it was pert in the gasoline event.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”