Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle does not accelerate

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:25 # 1
Viserion
Hello.
No matter how much I press the accelerator pedal after starting the car in my 2003 model automatic gasoline car, the car does not speed up, it shouts but it does not go. It doesn't matter much when you stop and run it again. Not a series at all. I wonder what is the problem and how much it costs. If you have an idea, I am waiting for your answers. Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 2
xmen

when was the pressure pad changed .. when was the last general maintenance done ... have them checked?

08.05.2020 19:25 # 3
Viserion
Berede writes when did he change?
08.05.2020 19:25 # 4
xmen
you do not need to know it somewhere ... when you bought the vehicle since when you ...
08.05.2020 19:25 # 5
Viserion
I bought it in April, it didn't change after I bought it
08.05.2020 19:25 # 6
talip206
There is no problem of pressure lining in automatic vehicle. Because there is no pressure pad like manual tools. The first thing to do is to install the air filter spark plug etc. have the maintenance done. If the gears are not normal, the problem may be the transmission talip206 2015-08-31 21:01:11
08.05.2020 19:25 # 7
ALLEX
[QUOTE = talip206] There is no problem of pressure lining on automatic vehicle. Because there is no pressure pad like manual tools. The first thing to do is to install the air filter spark plug etc. have the maintenance done. If the gears are not normal, the problem may be the transmission [/ QUOTE]
I also check the temperature of the gearbox oil.
I had a similar problem with Picasso, since the gearbox oil did not cool down after the checks, the upshift problem starts.
Be sure to consult a competent person, do not forget that many who take astronomical money through automatic transmission ... Exclamation
08.05.2020 19:25 # 8
xmen
[QUOTE = talip206] There is no problem of pressure lining on automatic vehicle. Because there is no pressure pad like manual tools. The first thing to do is to install the air filter spark plug etc. have the maintenance done. If the gears are not normal, the problem may be the transmission [/ QUOTE]
it is true .. i said it for manual but the car is automatic .. sorry if we gave wrong information ... Smile
08.05.2020 19:25 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = xmen] [QUOTE = talip206] There is no problem of pressure lining in automatic vehicle. Because there is no pressure pad like manual tools. The first thing to do is to install the air filter spark plug etc. have the maintenance done. If the gears are not normal, the problem may be the transmission [/ QUOTE]
it is true .. i said it for manual but the car is automatic .. sorry if we gave wrong information ... Smile
[/ QUOTE]
It can happen my teacher, such things escape from the eyes of people
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”