Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My vehicle burns a lot

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
mgulsen

Hello friends

I bought Atiker brand LPG 4 days ago because my Peugeot 206 1.4 fever automatic gear I bought about 1.5 months ago burned about 52 cents in gasoline. The first tank I filled took around 72 TL of gas, but it is not over, but it is about to be finished and now it is 155 km. It will make 170 km for 10 to 15 km more. It will have burned 41 cents per km. In addition, my quarter tank is over to draw off gasoline. I bought another 50 TL.
Do you think there is a malfunction in my vehicle. Is it normal for gas and gas to burn so much? What should I do? I am waiting for your help.
Thanks
08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
Serkan
52 Krs is normal in gasoline, it should burn 30-32 cents in lpg, but it does not fall to this level immediately. If we come to fuel consumption while on LPG, do not be fooled by the decrease in the indicator, the vehicle lowers the indicator by assuming that it is gone in gasoline, nevertheless look at the temperature of the transition to gas, if the transition to the gas continues in the morning, you can lower the temperature.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
_ali_
Inner city 10lt / 100km LPG is normal value for your vehicle, so it burns too much, no adjustment or there is another problem.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
Aziz
Replace the company that bought lpg, get the gas from the tota one :)))))
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
mgulsen
This morning, when I came to work, lpg is over km is over 205 km is over. I bought 71 TL gas, is it normal?
But I use LPG, which is stuck in my head, but it feels like it consumes a lot of gas too. Is it normal?
do you think this has an effect so far i was using it after starting the car in hot or cold weather
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
hsnsnl
If you leave the car after warming the vehicle at first, you will consume excessive gas and increase the fuel. You will get the information from the tire. The medicine can return to normal (you can see the net value by taking gas)
Since it is new LPG, you will need to go back to a setting in your vehicle and check the temperature and coldness degree. It is normal to pass into the night tube because the weather is cold. ..
08.05.2020 18:02 # 7
volkanC2
Gasoline is in normal selfish but I can't say it is something for gas, which is equivalent to 71 lira 0.35 krş at 205 km :)
08.05.2020 18:02 # 8
mgulsen
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] If you leave the car after heating the car at first, you will consume excessive gas and increase the fuel .. If you use gasoline in the tube, you will always think of the genius. If you put it, the medicine can return to normal for 1-2 hours (you can see the net value by taking gasoline)
Since it is new LPG, you will need to go back to a setting in your vehicle and check the temperature and coldness degree. It is normal to pass into the night tube because the weather is cold. ..
[/ QUOTE]
My master vehicle was burning 52 cents in gasoline, according to this calculation, is it normal to burn 35 cents in gas, or why is the excess of 52 cents burning in gasoline?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 9
volkanC2
I think gasoline 52 cents normal master, do not mind him but I do not know the gas, the friends who use it give a better idea.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = volkanC2] Gasoline 52 cents normal master, I think it is better for friends who wear it but I don't know the gas. [/ QUOTE]

Brother gas 2 years ago, how nice it was at 1.60.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 11
volkanC2
[QUOTE = dogan106] [QUOTE = volkanC2] Gasoline 52 cents normal master, I think, friends who use it but don't know the gas give better ideas. [/ QUOTE]

Brother gas 2 years ago, how nice it was at 1.60.
[/ QUOTE]

Petrol in Turkey have also seen my beautiful 5 Lira :)
08.05.2020 18:02 # 12
kuscu38
DREAM IS REAL, STOP NO GOING ON THE WAY !!!
08.05.2020 18:02 # 13
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = mgulsen] [QUOTE = hsnsnl] If you leave the car at first, after you heat the car, you will get a lot of gas and increase the fuel. if you need or put your car downhill, 1-2 hours of medication can return to normal (you can see the net value by gasoline)
[/ QUOTE]
My master vehicle was burning 52 cents in gasoline, according to this calculation, is it normal to burn 35 cents in gas, or why is the excess of 52 cents burning in gasoline?
[/ QUOTE]
Since it is automatic, I think it is normal according to the price of gasoline and the weather is cold. I think it will be normal to burn it until you get the new one. The fuel will fall in the future. You get the lpg setting .. According to me, it should burn 30krs at most.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 14
cansytnn
I was also very complaining about my own 1.6 110hp diesel vehicle. Actually, I have never thought about it because it is 30 cent cent in the city. I never thought about it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”