Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My urgent help !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:30 # 1
yigidow06
Friends good evening, my friend gave his car to a friend for a while while the car was stuck on the road, they tied the car to the wrong place, they pierced the radiator, how is that? also & nbsp; he said he did something like a stopper in the repair shop. I am waiting for your answers immediately
08.05.2020 16:30 # 2
yavuz25
dude, there is nothing like plugging the radiator. Just welding. "Wink" And where did they connect the radiator drilled, would that be something?
08.05.2020 16:30 # 3
yigidow06
Just like I think so, it sounds like they hit the sidewalk or something, and they came out of these mushrooms or something. I also found that source event.
08.05.2020 16:30 # 4
06OzGuR06
There is something else certain, I have never seen the piercing of the radiator when I say pull out the car. "Big & nbsp; & nbsp;

But if they hooked the hook of the rope to the radiator hose, it's a different situation. "Big & nbsp ; Reviews
08.05.2020 16:31 # 5
yigidow06
it would be possible to accomplish the impossible, anyway :) they did it anyway now they have not connected to any place other than god :))
08.05.2020 16:31 # 6
Alicilik
I don't know what he did, but I think he's tried a very good place. Radiators are relatively cheaper than a motor-turbo.

It is interesting in the stopper. there is a cork stopper, a cork stopper is put in, and the room can blow from the steam pressure over time.

They would put red pepper fln for small holes together. I expect everything from the Turkish nation.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 7
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ScHerZo] I don't know what the friend did, but I think he has tried a very good place to be. Radiators are relatively cheaper than a motor-turbo.

It is interesting in the stopper. there is a cork stopper, a cork stopper is put in, and the room can blow from the steam pressure over time.

They would put red pepper fln for small holes together. I expect everything from the Turkish nation. smileys / smiley4.gif "height =" 17 "width =" 17 "border =" 0 "alt =" Big smile "title =" Big smile "/>
08.05.2020 16:31 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] There is something else certain, I have never seen the radiator piercing when I pull the car. "Big & nbsp; & nbsp ;

But if they hooked the hook of the rope to the radiator hose, it's a different situation. "Big & nbsp ;
[/ QUOTE]
What did our ancestors say? "The account-less butcher does not leave a knife, nor is the groom." The same account. "Big
08.05.2020 16:31 # 9
yigidow06
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] There is something else certain, I have never seen the radiator bore when I pull the car. "Big & nbsp; & nbsp;

But if they hooked the hook of the rope to the radiator hose, it's a different situation. "Big & nbsp ;
[/ QUOTE]
What did our ancestors say? "The butcher who does not know the account, neither leaves the knife nor the middle." The same account. "Big
[/ QUOTE]

just like & nbsp; "
08.05.2020 16:31 # 10
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] There is something else certain, I have never seen the radiator bore when I pull the car. "Big & nbsp; & nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]
What did our ancestors say? "The butcher who does not know the account, neither leaves the knife nor the middle." The same account. "Big
[/ QUOTE]

"Clap"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 11
Guests
auuahauhau did not tie the rope to the steering wheel or something, it would also tie it to the steering wheel that was considering connecting it to the radiator: D
08.05.2020 16:31 # 12
yavuz25
[QUOTE = xSOLOx] auuahauhau did not tie the rope to the steering wheel, which was good to connect to the radiator: D [/ QUOTE]
"LOL"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = xSOLOx] auuahauhau did not attach the rope to the steering wheel or something, it would also connect it to the steering wheel that was considering connecting it to the radio: D [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
"LOL" "LOL" < img src = "smileys / smiley4.gif" height = "17" width = "17" border = "0" alt = "Big smile" title = "Big smile" />
[/ QUOTE]
Why did you laugh funny, gardaşşşşşşş? : P
08.05.2020 16:31 # 14
yavuz25
[QUOTE = xSOLOx] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = xSOLOx] auuahauhau did not tie the rope to the steering wheel, which was good to connect to the radiator: D [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
< div> "LOL" "LOL" "LOL"
[/ QUOTE]
Why did you laugh funny, gardaşşşşşşş gardaşşşşşşşşş? : P [/ QUOTE]
targicomic gargle "Big
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”