Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my triptonic 206 is not serial on departure?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:28 # 1
emntstn
I have a 2004 model triptonic gear 206. when the vehicle is getting up, when I pull my foot from the brake, it moves very slowly and does not get up in series unless I give the throttle too much.
It also burns a lot 13% locally, 8% intercity, vehicle 1.4
spark plugs-filters all changed but still burning the same ....
08.05.2020 15:28 # 2
oguzhan29
bro, keep the subject up to date, knowledgeable friends will return, did you show the car to any master-service about this problem?
08.05.2020 15:28 # 3
emntstn

Actually, I wanted to get some information from those who used this model. I think it would be useful to clean the butterfly.

08.05.2020 15:28 # 4
monur
[QUOTE = emntstn] I have a 2004 model triptonic gear 206. when the vehicle is getting up, when I pull my foot from the brake, it moves very slowly and does not get up in series unless I give the throttle too much.
It also burns a lot 13% locally, 8% intercity, vehicle 1.4
spark plugs-filters all changed but still burning the same ....
[/ QUOTE]

Is it possible for you to lift your foot off the brake on a 5 degree ramp and write that it does not slip backwards? You'd better write the KM of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 5
fTh206
Do not take off the sudden take-off gearbox in automatic cars, an automatic master said to me, the gearbox was not distributed
08.05.2020 15:28 # 6
hantsome28
[QUOTE = fTh1234] Do not take the sudden take-off transmission in automatic cars, an automatic master said to me, the gearbox was not distributed [/ QUOTE]

no, nothing is my 2004 model has 307 sw ..
08.05.2020 15:28 # 7
Guests
solenoid valves may also be a problem because they cannot deliver the pressure well
08.05.2020 15:28 # 8
emntstn
solenoid valves and luck oil have just changed, they have been updated.
When I parked the car on the ramp, I put the gear in the parking mode and pulled my foot off the brake.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 9
emntstn
one km of the vehicle 98000
08.05.2020 15:28 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = emntstn] solenoid valves and luck oil just changed, updated.
When I parked the car on the ramp, I put the gear in the parking mode and pulled my foot off the brake. It went back a little. I parked down the nose, this time something little went forward.
Don't do that move, that is, when you put it into parking mode, release the brake and load the vehicle's load into the gearbox. If the claws that hold the tires in the parking mode are broken, the vehicle will move.
The most beautiful and sensible tool is to put the parking brake in the "n" position, and after releasing the brake, you will put it in parking mode.
It is normal for the vehicle to move slightly when it parks and releases the brake.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 11
Onur
[QUOTE = fTh1234] do not take sudden take-off transmission in automatic hands, too, an automatic master said to me that the gearbox was not distributed [/ QUOTE] has nothing to do.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 12
monur
[QUOTE = emntstn] solenoid valves and luck oil just changed, updated.
When I parked the car on the ramp, I put the gear in the parking mode and pulled my foot off the brake. It went back a little. I parked down the nose, this time something little went forward.

Had come to my mind Gülme You have to do it in position D. It is important for us not to scroll back, if it moves slowly, it is a loaf of bread with cream. The pads of the vehicle at 98.000 cannot be worn too much. My doubt is that the transmission oil level seems to be too much or incomplete, so if this does not keep the full level, it will show by showing the troubles you say. If the gear stops at 5 degrees in the D position, the hydraulic unit is back.

I hope they didn't put red oil, the gearbox now came to my mind. No problem if it changed in service. Sinirli
monir 2011-05-25 15:32:23
08.05.2020 15:28 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = emntstn] solenoid valves and luck oil have just changed, updated.

Had come to my mind Gülme You have to do it in position D. It is important for us not to scroll back, if it moves slowly, it is a loaf of bread with cream. The pads of the vehicle at 98.000 cannot be worn too much. My doubt is that the transmission oil level seems to be too much or incomplete, so if this does not keep the full level, it will show by showing the troubles you say. If the gear stops at 5 degrees in the D position, the hydraulic unit is back.

I hope they didn't put red oil, the gearbox now came to my mind. No problem if it changed in service. Sinirli
[/ QUOTE]
well what color is mobile ??? Is this sober mobile LT 71141 or ATF 320?
08.05.2020 15:28 # 14
emntstn
Indeed, on April 19, solenoid valves and oil changed. The oil was red and was a total brand.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 15
fTh206
[QUOTE = Honor] [QUOTE = fTh1234] do not take sudden take-off gear in automatic hands, an automatic master said to me, the gearbox is dispersed [/ QUOTE] has nothing to do with the gearbox does not disintegrate, but there is no point in pushing the gearbox unless there is a need to do so ... is good in terms of [/ QUOTE]. should http://www.uzmantv.com/otomatik-vitesli-araclarda-kalkista-nelere-dikkat-edil
08.05.2020 15:28 # 16
fTh206
should http://www.uzmantv.com/otomatik-vitesli-araclarda-kalkista-nelere-dikkat-edil
08.05.2020 15:28 # 17
emntstn
thank you for sharing ...
08.05.2020 15:28 # 18
metin
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = emntstn] solenoid valves and luck oil have just changed, updated.

[/ QUOTE]
Honor brother, you came to my mind.
I was waiting in the passing lights about 15-20 degrees uphill, 3 of us in the car left the brake, let go, sliding back and forth slowly (:
08.05.2020 15:28 # 19
dinoco
yeah this is a good sign. the vehicle is doing the right thing.
Also, I have 1,4 automatic 206 and fully automatic.
When I dip the gas, it becomes very serial.
outside of her he gets very calm and accelerates at night.
but i am very satisfied
08.05.2020 15:28 # 20
monur
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = emntstn] solenoid valves and luck oil just changed, updated.

[/ QUOTE]
well what color is mobile ??? Is this sober mobile LT 71141 or ATF 320?
[/ QUOTE]

Cem yellow, just like you wrote as Mobile lt71141.eski from ESSO (American) LT71141 named to Turkey were imported and served as use it the gearbox placed inside after you exit the first tape was from what yağdır.sonra do not know ESSO's imports stood Turkey için.fakat Mobil ESSO It started to import oil from its own brand. It is fully synthetic and more resistant to heat.

AL4s are very kind about it and you have to put the same whatever oil comes out of it. For example, the gearbox has been revised, and the Torque Converter has been completely cleaned and the ELF ATF has been put into it. This is what I want to tell, these damn transmissions are the best in their class and they don't easily fail. They're devastated by the unconscious consumers and craftsmen.

Automatic transmission is not taken afterwards, automatic transmission is bad, automatic transmission on etc. In normal conditions, maintenance costs are lower compared to the manual transmission, if it is used duly, 200-300 thousand km only requires changing the pads and does not require any revision.

The essence of the word is that those seeking performance should not think of automatic gear, they will always do bottom throttle, they will have a sudden take-off, skid again, and they will not even pass the automatic transmission in mind. I would recommend those who care about comfort, who are comfortable with comfort, will use it within their limits.

If you say I have an automatic vehicle but I want to use it with performance, then be patient and push your vehicle to the limit you want after shifting to gear 2. No, it's not going to be automatic, but for those who say it's performance, AL4 is not for you. Göz Kırpma

I hope I haven't been arrogant with this article.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”