Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My throat went crazy after the throat butterfly was removed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:09 # 1
aliyuva06
mrb friends
I had the problem of working in the car in the morning in the morning, I burned gas to gas passes and started it again in the anthem, I burned it for 10 minutes until it was warm, the gas repairman said in 20 revolutions. >
cleaned everything was terrible
the day he cleaned the car there was nothing
I went home from here, I ran it 10 minutes later, I went to the bio, I looked at the car gas bar attached to the calio officially 3000-4000 cycles I was going to go back up and down like crazy when idling in idle, then took me back to the room, he said the room was idle, the engine would change, he said what was wrong, I said it was broken before you put your hand on the car, I said there was nothing, nyse went to another mechanic, he said that it was a piece of air pressure that gave a little pressure to the other mechanic. The car is unbalanced, he said, thank you. We said 100 liras, I love him. He tried a car. I had stacked 50 times. I was able to test it after 15 minutes, I started the car again and went to the same man again, said the throat butterfly will change, I said god damn, I went to a peugout service in Ostim, we got connected to the machine, a lot of errors and all the machines are due to the coil, the coil changed, all the errors in the computer went oxygen sensor cart curt a lot The brain has made a mistake. All of them have recovered. The car worked there. Ten numbers worked. I walked around. I waited for 15 minutes. I waited. I did not get any more. I came back to this damn house. I worked back again. I do not understand, I am about to wipe the head close to 400 parm gone 200 pounds to the coil 100 pounds to the sensor 300 went to 30 consecutive 60 pounds of workmanship of my mother of the house I found it difficult

my I think something is coming to my mind when this butterfly is removed, the idle is adjusted according to the dirty weather, according to him, is it necessary to have a gas adjustment from scratch? If I make the follow-up gas adjustment to the machine, will it be improved?

the vehicle will be stuck at 3500-4000 revolutions
if there are friends who have the same problem, can they fix the solution?
Is it in the idling engine, the problem is the room is very expensive 320 lira damn piece
what are we doing brothers brothers
08.05.2020 18:09 # 2
furkanyakar
I lived the same ... clean the pad with spray, I think ... but the idle was also below normal ... I said they said the idle engine will change ... As for the recommendations
1) pay attention to the air inlets, I don't know which engine but check the crank inlet air filter assembly, a flaw there may affect the operation of your engine.
2) Does this always work at high speed Or watch out for the first time it works. sometimes this is the most appropriate solution.
5) I wouldn't recommend it, but during that period, I threw the injector opener and threw 100 lira of gasoline ... I drove the vehicle without a gas cut ... I don't know, but the vehicle has been opened a bit, so it's clear ...
08.05.2020 18:09 # 3
kursat3006
If it does not fix even more, it seems that there is no one other than the tolant engine
08.05.2020 18:09 # 4
lifeexciting
I know that the throttle needs to be calibrated after the throttle is cleaned .
08.05.2020 18:09 # 5
Guests
unfortunately these things are like this. There are obvious problems in your car. Get out of the master starts at home again :)
08.05.2020 18:09 # 6
tetik-soner
After the butterfly has been cleaned, the adaptation setting has been made. If it has not been done, it may be from it.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 7
gogo46
[QUOTE = trigger] after cleaning the butterfly, adaptation setting was made .. if not, it may be due to him .. clean or replace the idle valve ... [/ QUOTE]
the most logical
08.05.2020 18:09 # 8
slhyldz
Actually, the problem stems from us. We take it to the master who does not understand from the vehicle and then walk around door to door. Okay, man understands megane very well, he knows the bird series by heart, but if you say peugeot citroen, the job changes.
It is best to find a good master who only looks at these tools and to deal with him in every problem.
Now, after cleaning this butterfly, a fine workmanship calibration is required. After making this adjustment, use your vehicle for a while. Look, how is there a problem? If you say the job is done, you go to the veteran and the veteran adjusts the gas according to the time of opening and closing the gas.
(Idling up and down is due to the high throttle on-off time.
When the gas adjustment is made accordingly, the vehicle is nonsense. )
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”