Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My questions about 106

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:42 # 1
ftvangels
First of all, I wish everyone a good day.

I am a Quiksilver owner, but I will have a few questions to friends who know I have not used 106 before.

1-) My vehicle has ground clearance at the original level. What did you do to your vehicle?

2-) There is a gap between the left headlight and bumper.

3-) The seats of my vehicle are not coming forward, it is not a problem for me.

my questions I would be glad if the people who are fond of this issue answer for now.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 2
Ahmet_ach
If you want to put it down first, you need to install a 5cm spring for the front, they should be lowered at the same level at the back, there is torsion in the room.
The headlamps may have broken nails. Usually it was in my body because the nail was broken, there was a gap or it could be because the bumper was not fully seated.

the slider of the seats may be rusted, first clean with rust remover, then oil with wd 40, if the springs are not broken
08.05.2020 19:42 # 3
ftvangels
Thank you for your attention.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 4
GokhaN
1-) I find the 14 "original gti rim, and I say it fits the best fit when he drops it in the back torsion of the 5 cm plateau.

2-) The nails of the bumper should be broken and fallen.

3-) If you ask the seat covering or auto design companies for seat covers, they will direct you

[QUOTE = ftvangels] Priorities have a good day everyone.

I am a Quiksilver owner, but I will have a few questions to friends who know I have not used 106 before.

1-) My vehicle has ground clearance at the original level. What did you do to your vehicle?

2-) There is a gap between the left headlight and bumper.

3-) The seats of my vehicle are not coming forward, it is not a problem for me.

my questions I would be glad if the people who are fond of this issue answer for now.
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 19:42 # 5
ftvangels
thank you for your interest
08.05.2020 19:42 # 6
GokhaN
[QUOTE = ftvangels] thank you for your interest [/ QUOTE]

you're welcome I answer most of the questions you can ask with 106 I was an old 106 user
08.05.2020 19:42 # 7
yawruaslan
If you put 14 wheels larger than 185 and wider tires than 185, I can rub it, I had 195/45/15, it was rubbing when I made a full turn, and I switched to 185/55/14 gti wheels.

To put the vehicle closer to the ground, make sure to put in a 5 cm spring pressing, heating and etc.

I have no idea about the seat :)

accident-free driving
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”