Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My problem of working late could not be solved !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
13.11.2020 23:48 # 1
Ankaragucu1910
Respectfully, I have 2000 garros vehicles for the first mars, it was working very well when I was cold and then when I tried to buy gasoline, when I stopped at the market and wanted to start the vehicle again, the vehicle was working very hard 3 4 starter was printing on it I decided to go to the industry, I decided to go to the industry like a pump filter changed bosh brand3 crank sensor replaced4 spark plugs replaced bosch brand5 temperature was changed delphi brand6 gas adjustment was made7 complete antifreeze was renewed 6 liters I got the brake adjustment I went for complete maintenance, there is no extra meaning, but the problem is not solved but the problem is still not solved by the master. he said, I went around for 2 days, the problem is not done the same, what might be left I expect your ideas
14.11.2020 13:34 # 2
omerb
I think you have LPG in your vehicle. Lpg regulator may be leaking. When there is LPG leakage in the combustion chamber, it works late due to the rich mixture. Maybe that's the problem. I think try my sorrows. Turn off the lpg valve from the lpg tank. There is a manual valve. Brass material. Then let the car run until the lpg in the pipes runs out. Then it goes to gas anyway or you pass it and try it. Turning the valve off at the lpg button just won't do it.
15.11.2020 12:00 # 3
talip206
I had the same problem. It was a lot when you stopped and moved again while on the long road. But mine also stopped on the road. The problem is with the brain. I think when it warmed up, the solder was splitting. And have the starter coal checked, sir. Coal sticks when the car is hot and does not fully grip when starting. But usually in this case it makes velcro etc. when the starter is pressed.
15.11.2020 23:44 # 4
Ankaragucu1910
Today, at 7 in the morning, I turned off the valve from the LPG cylinder, it started to run until the gas ran out and went to gasoline. I was afraid, I left it where it was, I will try again in the morning, it takes for the first mars, when we wait for a long time, but after turning off the ignition, it hurts us until it works. Ankaragücü19102020-11-15 23:47:51
16.11.2020 09:25 # 5
sonerkyl
Not much has been done, but not much, sir. the problem continues. that is, the master may not know the job. the engine ecu and petrol injectors have been checked. Try running it directly in lpg. of course some lpg models do not support it.
17.11.2020 09:40 # 6
Berkay Erdinc
Get well soon.You have checked your fuel hoses.If there is a leak, the pump will not reach the injectors at the desired pressure, even if the pump sends gasoline at the desired pressure. It is useful to run it in gasoline and see if there is any leakage under the engine.
17.11.2020 13:18 # 7
Ankaragucu1910
Mr. Berkay, I will have it checked as soon as possible, the problem is still continuing, but I can't find time to go because of the difficulty, but it made sense to me.
17.11.2020 20:50 # 8
omerb
There was an ecu problem in the 206s. I heard him. Can you also check your key. Does the immobilizer work? They were doing something to test it. It just did not stay in my mind. It could also be that. At least you can try. Other than that, check if it gives a fault code. Maybe you can reach the result from there. You can get ELM327. I need it, by the way. I took it. At least I can see which fault it gives.
18.11.2020 13:00 # 9
Berkay Erdinc
[QUOTE = Ankaragücü1910] Mr. Berkay, I will have it checked as soon as possible, the problem is still continuing, but I can't find time to go because of the power, but it made sense to me.
22.12.2020 01:13 # 10
berkantyildiz
Hello, have the gasoline hoses checked, if there is no problem, have the injectors cleaned and checked. You said that the gas pump was newly installed, maybe the bar pressure may be low as a factory error. Also check the bar pressure. check the last starter motor
13.05.2021 22:45 # 11
Ankaragucu1910
Problem solved. Last month, I went to a place that makes LPG adjustment in Ankara Ulus Isikt, the throttle throttle was cleaned with a lining spray, the adaptation was made and the gas filter was changed and the gas adjustment was done. That's all, I gave 150 in total. I'm making a return so that if anyone comes to him, he doesn't spend a lot of money by changing 50 pieces like me and look at these pieces first, with my respects
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”