Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my problem machine 106

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:00 # 1
Guests
Hi friends. I have a problem and I can not find out what it is, I actually found a similar thing in the forum, but I was confused, I don't know how to explain the problem :)
first of all this is my first car and i dont understand it because i am new. I wanted to overtake a vehicle while driving on the highway in the past, my sura was about 130, and I pushed the gas pedal to the end, but when I stepped on the gas, the car collapsed forward. I was surprised what I was going to do, cut the veteran (I would give up overtaking) the car recovered itself and the same happened when I tried to gas again. Due to the same problem, I have been on the road twice, it is not clear when it will happen, sometimes it goes smoothly and sometimes it repeats this problem very often. a hitch, a mechanic, a friend, I left the car, went to my workplace in the morning with my car, came in the evening, had no problem on the way back, and the master looking at the car could not find a problem !! ??
the car was actually running normally at idle, it was just doing it on the road, but when it was running at idle it started to stop, when the engine started warming up, it started to show itself in the problem, there was nothing when it was cold ...
what do you think the problem might be?
I read on the internet that it was due to the gasoline filter, I wanted to check it today, but I could not find its location :) Now I have two embarrassing questions:
1- Where is the gas filter?
2- Is my car injected or carburetor?
1.4 75PS build year 1994
I was a taurus driver in the military, the gas filter in taurus is very obvious, but not in that, when you look at it, you realize that the taurus is carburetor, but I could not understand it !!!
Thank you very much all of you now ...
08.05.2020 14:00 # 2
iLLeGaL
get well soon ... you can be sure that you will get the necessary attention and help as soon as possible ...
08.05.2020 14:00 # 3
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = tolgaforrock] hi friends. I have a problem and I can not find out what it is, I actually found a similar thing in the forum, but I was confused, I don't know how to explain the problem :)
first of all this is my first car and i dont understand it because i am new. I wanted to overtake a vehicle while driving on the highway in the past, my sura was about 130, and I pushed the gas pedal to the end, but when I stepped on the gas, the car collapsed forward. I was surprised what I was going to do, cut the veteran (I would give up overtaking) the car recovered itself and the same happened when I tried to gas again. Due to the same problem, I have been on the road twice, it is not clear when it will happen, sometimes it goes smoothly and sometimes it repeats this problem very often. a hitch, a mechanic, a friend, I left the car, went to my workplace in the morning with my car, came in the evening, had no problem on the way back, and the master looking at the car could not find a problem !! ??
the car was actually running normally at idle, it was just doing it on the road, but when it was running at idle it started to stop, when the engine started warming up, it started to show itself in the problem, there was nothing when it was cold ...
what do you think the problem might be?
I read on the internet that it was due to the gasoline filter, I wanted to check it today, but I could not find its location :) Now I have two embarrassing questions:
1- Where is the gas filter?
2- Is my car injected or carburetor?
1.4 75PS build year 1994
I was a taurus driver in the military, the gas filter in taurus is very obvious, but not in that, when you look at it, you realize that the taurus is carburetor, but I could not understand it !!!
Thank you very much all of you now ...
Whether it is past or not, the socket pressure sensor socket is out of order or it is defective. There is a box on the left side of the cell phone. The upper part of the inlet is over the cream-colored boundary when the kicker box is large. Wink
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 14:00 # 4
sinan-s
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:00 # 5
hasimayaz
Can you add the engine code or a picture of the engine? .. There are those with carburetors at 94, 75 ps .. we can help if you put the picture.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 6
Guests
Hello friends,
I still couldn't get my car repaired, I did not have much time to take care of it, I realized while looking at myself a little today, there is a hose between the carburetor and the air filter, there is a hose on the other end, the other end is entering the engine, this is a part of 15-20cm long, it was broken from a part close to the entrance to the engine. I think the problem might be caused by this. I'll write here again after having it repaired, what the problem is.
thank you for now
08.05.2020 14:00 # 7
Emin
Come on, I hope you can handle it yourself.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 8
SINAN GTI
At the bottom of the gas tank at the bottom, the medium-sized tube-like gasoline is from the filter, it can be filtered from the filter.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 9
Guests
Come on, good luck, I hope
08.05.2020 14:00 # 10
Guests
Hi friends, I finally learned what my car's problem is! the gas pump is faulty, and a new pump was installed today, but after 10 kilometers my car stopped again. I called the man, he came, he looked, he said it was burnt!?!? !!!!
The pump he installed was the clio pump, the man himself will come and he will install another pump in front of my house ...
08.05.2020 14:00 # 11
hasimayaz

get well brothers .. usually electronic products are the same in many cars .. For example, many parts of fiesta tdci are 206 hdi.

08.05.2020 14:00 # 12
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = tolgaforrock] hi friends, I finally learned what my car's problem is! the gas pump is faulty, and a new pump was installed today, but after 10 kilometers my car stopped again. I called the man, he came, he looked, he said it was burnt!?!? !!!!
The pump he installed was the clio pump, the man himself will come and he will install another pump in front of my house ...
[/ QUOTE] Let it be over, I filled the bottle in the pump again, I went into crisis again 140 I couldn't get overnight, I would like to pull it in the high speed and the face of it, I would like to see it in my face. Wink
08.05.2020 14:00 # 13
Guests
here the pump price is on average around 250euro with workmanship, but since I got to know the guy I paid 80 euro.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 14
hsnsnr
[QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] [QUOTE = tolgaforrock] hi friends, I finally learned what my car's problem is! the gas pump is faulty, and a new pump was installed today, but after 10 kilometers my car stopped again. I called the man, he came, he looked, he said it was burnt!?!? !!!!
[/ QUOTE] Let it be over, I filled the bottle in the pump again, I went into crisis again 140 I couldn't get overnight, I would like to pull it in the high speed and the face of it, I would like to see it in my face. Wink [/ QUOTE]
IF THE PUMP IS DEFECTIVE, DOES I REMOVE WITH LOW GASOLINE AND MAKE TRACKS AT 130-140 SPEEDS?
IF THIS IS MY PUMP DEFECTIVE I AM LOOKING FOR FREE INJECTORS THANKS ..
08.05.2020 14:00 # 15
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = hsnsnr] [QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] [QUOTE = tolgaforrock] hi friends, I finally learned what my car's problem is! the gas pump is faulty, and a new pump was installed today, but after 10 kilometers my car stopped again. I called the man, he came, he looked, he said it was burnt!?!? !!!!
[/ QUOTE] Let it be over, I filled the bottle in the pump again, I went into crisis again 140 I couldn't get overnight, I would like to pull it in the high speed and the face of it, I would like to see it in my face. Wink [/ QUOTE]
IF THE PUMP IS DEFECTIVE, DOES I REMOVE WITH LOW GASOLINE AND MAKE TRACKS AT 130-140 SPEEDS?
IF THIS IS MY PUMP DEFECTIVE I AM LOOKING FOR FREE INJECTORS THANKS ..
[/ QUOTE] BIG POSSIBLE YABIO CUNKU WAREHOUSE FULLKEN BOLE BI IS A DIFFICULT, I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP CONTINUOUSLY FROM INJECTORS TO GETIO CUTTING OR PILLING. LOL
08.05.2020 14:00 # 16
Ismail
I am glad that the malfunction is fixed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”