Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

MY PEUGEOT 206 VEHICLE DOES NOT STOP AND DOES NOT WORK

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:29 # 1
bunyamin206
First of all, hello friends, I am the owner of the army, peugeot 206 2000 model car, my car is 1.4 engine gasoline / LPG, while the army is on the road on the beach, my car cut off the open air conditioner, maybe I said it is from the air conditioner. I wanted to stop the vehicle, but it did not, the friends turn the key, even out of the socket, but the vehicle was working, I put it in gear and stopped the vehicle by force, the vehicle's contact remained open and the vehicle did not work again. I don't know if there is a malfunction, what do you think I will have to show it to the service tomorrow
08.05.2020 20:29 # 2
sonerkyl
first of all welcome to us. As the problem is caused by my teacher, you need to find a good auto electronicsian, there may be a short circuit in the electrical installation. later the vehicle is like xenon. Did you do something like an audio system?
08.05.2020 20:29 # 3
bunyamin206
Hello again, I had the car serviced by the friend and when the vehicle was removed, it turned out that the ignition was turned on, and the contact will change. In addition, if there was any other problem to check up, my teacher had a badly played zenon, which was played with electrical parts, he said that I will pick up the disassembled service in music installation and cancel the remote control of the car, let's see, only contact 500 TL PARTS 280 TL BACK WORKER LOW THERE IS NO COLLECTION THAT THE CHILD'S COIN WENT TO THE CAR
08.05.2020 20:29 # 4
sonerkyl
I wish my teacher would have had a price from other places. Anyway, by the way, why is the master canceling the remote control so pointless?
08.05.2020 20:29 # 5
ismailkaya
why would he cancel his control so that he would demand separate money from there? Plug immobilizer chip into new contact switch
08.05.2020 20:29 # 6
bunyamin206
My teacher added the cord too much, they broke the original one, canceled the immobilizer and left the cables open. I pull up the cables, then you set it up, I think it is meaningless in my opinion, but since we are in service, we do not interfere with them and I have to cancel.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 7
bunyamin206
My teacher, I did not understand anything from the service, my car is broken in the industry, we do not touch it, the men will not touch the source, the master will change the parts, the master says, I will do the original whatever he says, he does not work on my key, they put an alarm or something. once i fell, i couldn't trust in the industry, i'm having a look at anyone to get chechk up to get everything out of the service
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”