Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My Peugeot 206 Torsion Adventure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:19 # 1
seamad
Friends, I bought my vehicle at 103.000 Km in 2013 and the torsion was not in good condition, I had it built by a random tornier from the industry. Fortunately, it was time to go without saying 2 years ago. I did not give the debt without testing 350 TL, of course, the money and the vehicle was installed, this time the sound was much more, it seems that he sent the oil with grease from the grease nipper, I have been researching for 10 days and Osman, who is said by all the good masters, is there for you! Anyway I went, torsion was removed, I am waiting at the beginning of this time, the condition of the shaft is deplorable, the bushes are broken, the shock absorber flares are terrible em, the pain is deplorable. (, The torsion made 10 days ago, it was deplorable, we bought the materials with the master. After that, I do not have any trouble again, I recommend to all friends If you are in Ankara and its surroundings, the lathe osman (superior lathe) is a little high, but the workmanship is ten numbers, we make the material for 300-400. I think it will be a guide for the friends who need it.

The cost I made for the torsion:

Tornacı Osman 350 TL (including 2 miles)
Snr brand torsion set 150 TL (two sides)
DJ brand rear shock absorber 110 TL (two pieces)
Sasic brand torsion bush 70 TL (2 pieces)
torsion cap 50 TL (1 piece)
disassembly and assembly 100 TL

Total: 830 TL

Newspaper from the torsion:

It is not clear what they put out of this plastic torsion.

The shaft is knurled, some places are filling and making the shaft with welding, but here it changes directly to avoid trouble

buddha middle shaft

08.05.2020 19:19 # 2
GokhaN
This torsion adventure happens to many people who use 206 for a long time, thank you for the information.

In general, the reason why people cool down from Peugeot is not cars, bad masters.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 3
oktan24
Hodja, good luck to Gul, use Gul for your master's number.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 4
sezar206
teacher, where is this man's shop, I have some voices, but I can not get out of torsion.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 5
seamad
[QUOTE = sezar206] hodja where is this man's shop i have some voices but i cant get out of torsion. [/ QUOTE]

Ankara Şaşmaz has a premium lathe phone in the industry.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 6
serky54
get well soon

one day when I was on the road, I said that I pulled out of the plate 3 20 bmw selector, what happened to the side, the brother said, the back right wheel will come loose, I looked, I looked at the tight balance of the studs without problems, I went to the service, we saw that the problem of torsion occurs chronically within 5-10 years.

There is no problem at the moment, I can press 170- 180 and enter the sweet corners safely.

Even the vehicle is not driven because it hurts torsion when it is defective

Greetings from Sakarya ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”