Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My hard tire reviews with experience

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
EK-6
Friends, I have a lot of tire changes due to tire loyalty. I am like a tire dispatcher in the warehouse at home. I am obsessed about it and I will share some comments about the performance tire.
Michelin pilot exalto: When you use this tire, it will be so, when you use it, you will start to say where the new bend, but your bend reign is up to 150 km speed, after that speed, the sudden maneuver starts to oscillate in the lane changes. - After 6 thousand km, if you are an aggressive user like me, there will be cracks such as fragmentation from the outside and inside. Then this goes to the middle. It is not suitable for dragging.
Dunlop sp sport 01: This tire performs well in corners as well as its affordable price, but not as much as exalto. It is a very pulsating tire in general. It is a very young tire that shows its performance on dry ground that does not know what to wear out for a long time. Although the bend capability is a bit less than exalto, drag take-off performance is superior.
Brigstone adrenalin re001: This tire resists to keep it stiff, no matter how hard you push it under any conditions. Lan is the best tire to make it say. It is a bit of an experienced pilot job. Drag is also very successful and is highly recommended now. This may be a little salty. I don't know the current price.
Dunlop sp sport maxx: In my opinion, it is the sport maxx in the world of cats, whatever the lion is in the cat world. If you are in the caravan of permanent performance or perfect price, make your face smile.
Falken ze 912: This tire is the median of the Japanese nation and offers performance that is unexpected from its type. You can see the limit beyond the limits, and as you push the limits, you will enjoy the smooth sliding glide. It is very challenging. It burns in a short time. I am using this tire now. But I switch between these tires on a monthly basis.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
Kifanhom
potenza re001 yes the best perf tire in my opinion
08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
serFBdar
I think I'll try the Pirelli performance tire. Let's get the comments about it.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
serFBdar

P i r e l e l o

08.05.2020 14:18 # 5
EK-6

I used Pirelli p zero rosso. It is overpriced and now there is no difference from the tires I commented on, and the wear time is very short.

08.05.2020 14:18 # 6
shamed
I heard that potenza is good
08.05.2020 14:18 # 7
EK-6
I'm getting to precede model year non-Michelin in Turkey this week. EK-6 2010-07-08 12:21:21
08.05.2020 14:18 # 8
Huseyin
good luck wishing you don't go sideways Dil Çıkarma
08.05.2020 14:18 # 9
erkut 205
I think of buying tires soon, the size is very important, it is a must.
205-45-15 If something very indispensable occurs or if we can not find what we are looking for in this size, if the model model price performance 4 can be found in a bit, it may be 205-50-15.

First of all, I will use the tire already in the summer months and it does not make it more than it is used as a car hobby vehicle.
First of all, it is a tire that will provide me minimum skid during take-off. In addition to this, her cheeks will be as durable as she can be. Another feature I am looking for is that I used the tire for 1 or 2 years, and I can still get the same yield with its teeth and dough. I want that softness to remain on the surface, it will remain uncured ...
Actually, I was happy to use this situation when I used it. Now that I need a new size, I should get better or preferably someone else ...

Different brands of models are mentioned in many places. Nokian, mıchelin, brıdgestone, toyo, yokohama, continental etc ... I never have a brand fanatic, I would be pleased if there are friends who have taken into account what I have written above and who have used the criteria I was looking for or will analyze me ...
By the way, the price I can reserve is max. 200 TL.
My priority is around 150/160 TL. I want to buy something with the best price-benefit ratio ...
Thanks for the answers already.

08.05.2020 14:18 # 10
individual
I have been using nokian for 3 years.
I'm glad.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 11
GokhaN
[QUOTE = erkut 205] I think of buying tires soon, the size is very important, it is a must.
205-45-15 If something very indispensable occurs or if we can not find what we are looking for in this size, if the model model price performance 4 can be found in a bit, it may be 205-50-15.

First of all, I will use the tire already in the summer months and it does not make it more than it is used as a car hobby vehicle.
First of all, it is a tire that will provide me minimum skid during take-off. In addition to this, her cheeks will be as durable as she can be. Another feature I am looking for is that I used the tire for 1 or 2 years, and I can still get the same yield with its teeth and dough. I want that softness to remain on the surface, it will remain uncured ...
Actually, I was happy to use this situation when I used it. Now that I need a new size, I should get better or preferably someone else ...

Different brands of models are mentioned in many places. Nokian, mıchelin, brıdgestone, toyo, yokohama, continental etc ... I never have a brand fanatic, I would be pleased if there are friends who have taken into account what I have written above and who have used the criteria I was looking for or will analyze me ...
By the way, the price I can reserve is max. 200 TL.
My priority is around 150/160 TL. I want to buy something with the best price-benefit ratio ...
Thanks for the answers already.

[/ QUOTE]

If you want a little hard tire, I suggest you Toyo Proxes T 1R, if you say soft, you can research a little and find goodyear f1 eagle for around 200 TL.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 12
GokhaN
As someone who used many tires, let me make tire reviews.

Goodyear F1 Eagle 185 55 14: the best reliable and performance tire I have ever used. Best in terms of pattern and quality. The road gives a little noise to the inside and keeps the comfort at the maximum level. You can get your eyes closed if you can find it. Göz Kırpma

Syron N3000 195 45 15: a
soft tire is not only reliable. Braking distance is one of the best among cheap ones.

Kumho Ecsta Supra 185 55 14: The worst of the tires I use is neither keeping the road nor stopping the car.

Marshal Matrac 185 55 14:
The hardest of the tires I use, it gives the road sound too much. The only plus aspect is that the braking distance is not too long, but the comfort is zero. Better than Kumho.

Toyo Proxes T1R 195 45 15:
It is a bit softer than marshall but it is the second best tire I use after goodyer in terms of performance and braking distance. I would recommend it to people who use it in very rainy weather for 4 seasons. But you cannot use it for very long life. It gives medium level road sound inside.

Dunlop SP9000 205 40 17: A
soft paste tire. I can say that reliability is at a medium level. It tries to keep it at maximum level as a comfort.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 13
erkut 205
Thanks for the answers.
Toyoyu praises everyone, but you say that it is a bit harsh, and again, someone I trust in his comment says toyo hard rubber and does not like to take off. but also has a lot of users.
Is it a tough tire?

I'm looking for a slightly higher-than-normal tire because the car is not particularly 1/2.
Transmission gear ratios are short and there is a combination of above-normal power. There is a further 20kw to std value, and it turns over very quickly.
erkut 205 2010-07-26 19:34:22
08.05.2020 14:18 # 14
GokhaN
[QUOTE = erkut 205] Thanks for the answers.
Toyoyu praises everyone, but you say that it is a bit harsh, and again, someone I trust in his comment says toyo hard rubber and does not like to take off. but also has a lot of users.
Is it a tough tire?

I'm looking for a slightly higher-than-normal tire because the car is not particularly 1/2.
Transmission gear ratios are short and there is a combination of above-normal power. There is a further 20kw to std value, and it turns over very quickly.
[/ QUOTE]

the outer structure was hard, you can understand a little from the picture, I wonder how many people used it personally and I wonder what the model it used was. I used T 1R and was very pleased. If the price is higher than the goodyear models, if the vehicle is above the standards, I would say no wonder toyo.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 15
deniz_206
good year F 1 is a very good tire.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 16
umutgenel
I use a Michelin pilot exalto I am extremely pleased with the size of 195/50/15
08.05.2020 14:18 # 17
kopiiilcan
Thank you very much for useful information. I think I am weak about this. I bought a new tire. My tires are lassa. But I did not even look at the model that came. I haven't thought of jantin happiness. I hope I don't have any problems. I will write your model here as soon as possible. I hope you make a good bad comment.

the kopiiilc 2015-03-11 23:28:09
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”