Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My fault was not found

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:32 # 1
popeyes
I have a 2005 model pego 206 1.4 petrol vehicle. no lpg or something was installed.
my problem is this;
My car does not transmit the engine temperature to the temperature indicator intermittently. Because it detects the car is cold, it sends much fuel and the car is drowned and stopped. your mind does not see the heat sensor.
this situation every 10 days, sometimes in a row, in the morning, sometimes in the evening, so there is no time,
We have connected the fault detection device to see the green heat sensor as defective. 3 days later it gives the same fault again. 3 times the heat sensor changed,
then there is the blue sensor in the engine block, which transmits information to the indicator.
I took my vehicle to the authorized service, some say the brain is defective. some say that if the brain is malfunctioning, it will not make it or not.
what was done to my car.
For the third time, the green heat sensor has changed, the installation to the brain has been checked. no problem
1 time blue sender changed
10 times new version version is loaded into the brain
carbonclien applied.
please somebody help me now i'm going to freak out
08.05.2020 18:32 # 2
Serkan
I do not understand how the Service can not resolve, the Peugeot service in Turkey very seriously insufficient, leaving a bi Try it if you have the chance to try to find brain, you have found it, or at least have addressed your question.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 3
popeyes
I wish I had such an opportunity, but unfortunately, the pego service says the brain changes but we cannot say that the fault goes away. The brain was guaranteed a 1-year change, already the authorized service to replace the blue sender. I did not discard the original one, because the original copper clad guess is not bad either. The world cost me money
08.05.2020 18:32 # 4
herry
Get well soon, it's annoying. I hope it will be fixed soon. Bring the last call to Istanbul. There are masters of good pejo in the maslak.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 5
Burak
I think it is rare that the masters who understand from peugeot are rare. I think there is a master who can solve your work.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 6
popeyes
I need an honest man, he will find my fault in the experiment before the money, then he will say that the friend I want this money. but as soon as our masters see the car, they say money
For now, everyone has a good night and let's see what I will meet
08.05.2020 18:32 # 7
tprkozd
I don't know who you took the vehicle to in Ankara but there is a master of Nurettin right behind the ABC peugeot.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 8
kuscu38
Sir, did you ever have the thermostat checked? If the thermostat is always open, the engine of the vehicle is constantly cooled and condensed gas pumps ...
08.05.2020 18:32 # 9
popeyes
now I called a company on the internet man particle says fan black on the end of the cables that went to the fan that had encountered in 307s before, black. change it. he said try it.
what you said is very logical, I told the master that he would make it from the thermostat and he said to me that the water is circulating. "Don't ever think about the thermostat," he said. But here's the thing. I changed the blue sensor in the engine block, 15 days of heat was normal 90-95, for example, this morning he did not turn on the heat, went for 10 minutes, went back to normal, the temperature came to 85 90 la. then suddenly the 0 fell below zero and stopped.

08.05.2020 18:32 # 10
kuscu38
[QUOTE = popeyes] I just called a company from the internet now, the man particle says there is a fan resistance at the end of the cables that go to the fan that had encountered in the 307s. change it. he said try it.
what you said is very logical, I told the master that he would make it from the thermostat and he said to me that the water is circulating. "Don't ever think about the thermostat," he said. But here's the thing. I changed the blue sensor in the engine block, 15 days of heat was normal 90-95, for example, this morning he did not turn on the heat, went for 10 minutes, went back to normal, the temperature came to 85 90 la. then suddenly the 0 fell below zero and stopped.

[/ QUOTE]

Thermostat malfunction is not only by not doing the cycle, my car is abart exhaust, while normally burning 30 cents, whatever happened suddenly started to burn between 45-50 cents. sometimes it is returning to normal and sometimes it was getting cold and quick. I say I am not stupid enough to understand the trouble in my friend vehicle. We went to a gas burner, brother and brother, the room counted the reasons for me to burn the car too, all of them were ok but there was a problem in one of the vehicle thermostat. I changed the gasket in the filament and my boredom disappeared. I changed the air filter while doing this, and the fuel returned to normal. open the thermostat and check it, if it is troubled, it will be obvious when you remove it. I suggest you try the decision is yours.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 11
popeyes
It is okay. My first job today is to change the fan resistance first. my next job will be to open the thermostat and have it look at it.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 12
kuscu38
What is a thermostat? What are their duties and failures?

First of all, we have to put this into our mind; the thermostat never operates the cooling fan…

Thermostat is a trotter that is active at its opening temperature (for example 87 degrees), that is, it opens as we said. When the thermostat is opened at its own temperature, the circulation pump is activated, it sends the water in the engine to the radiator, and therefore the water in the radiator comes to the engine and the thermostat shuts down. The water going to the radiator first tries to cool the water with air circulation, if it cannot be cooled, the fan sensor detects this and the fan is operated and the water is cooled and this continues in this way continuously.

Thermostat Faults:

1. If the thermostat cannot be opened at all:

The heated engine water cannot be sent to the radiator as the thermostat is not opened and the temperature of the vehicle increases.

2. If the thermostat stays open all the time:

The engine water is continuously recirculated and the temperature may not rise at all. I say it may not rise because it depends on the air temperature and my driving situation. In other words, if the environment is very cold, it will not rise at all, if the ambient temperature is higher, it can reach up to 70 degrees but it cannot rise any more.

3. If the thermostat opens to the required degree but does not close after opening (the most common thermostat malfunction)

Since there is no problem in the degree of opening the thermostat, the temperature of the vehicle rises normally up to 90 degrees, but since the thermostat remains open from now on, the temperature may fall even below 70 degrees relative to the environment.

It should not be forgotten that when the vehicle temperature reaches 90 degrees, it should not fall in any way.

My Humbly Advice: Replacing the thermostat at an authorized service. Because even if the thermostats on the market are original, they can be highly problematic. If such a situation is encountered in the authorized service, they test and deliver the vehicle very well, since they are responsible.

Maybe if you compare it with what is said for your vehicle, I am sure it will work for you !!! :) Get well soon. Try this, not even a 30-minute process, it is not a remedy, but I and my friends will offer you simple but powerful functions. I hope the problem disappears ...

08.05.2020 18:32 # 13
Aziz
I did not read the comments, but my 306 sedan was also there, something changed from the brain, we got better, we found it out to 280 TL, by the way we found the thermostat cover, the temperature sensor, I was in the circuit after the 2 fans were renewed :))
08.05.2020 18:32 # 14
popeyes
how did you mean that your malfunction was doing once every 15 days I have just spoken to a master now that the thermostat has run out. he said, so there is a possibility he could. or you did not wear the green heat sensor according to its chassis.
now I have 4 options in front of me

1- buy green heat sensor fae brand
2- thermostat
3- fan resistance and black fan socket
4- brain
08.05.2020 18:32 # 15
kuscu38
How did [QUOTE = popeyes] mean that your fault was once in 15 days or once in a while? I have just spoken to a master now that the thermostat has run out. he said, so there is a possibility he could. or you did not wear the green heat sensor according to its chassis.
now I have 4 options in front of me

1- buy green heat sensor fae brand
2- thermostat
3- fan resistance and black fan socket
4- brain
[/ QUOTE]

It will be better for you if you start the problem with the cheapest and the simplest quick to produce.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 16
Aziz
my situation is more deplorable, after going around 60-70 km from time to time, the temperature fell to zero, it stopped shortly after moving, it was 98 when it was running right after, after going 3-5 km this time, the heat went up and turned on the stop lamp, They said we changed it, we took the original 110 TL, the same, the thermostat they said the cover was 98 degrees, we got 95 degrees 90 TL + 220 TL 2 days later the same, the fans said we bought 2 new fans, 200 TL is the same again, change the recirculation hoses, I said when we touched it. Well they said, the last brain, I found dating in Sakarya, we changed 280 TL, it improved. fii was the date 2012 :)

I think the brain may be causing trouble, but pejo is such that it is impossible to understand :))) can do this even from 1 small socket
08.05.2020 18:32 # 17
kuscu38
exactly, my dear brother, I agree with you. We need to say that we need to change the pole that the pejoggers need, after we try and apply it, not the master, let's take it, let's do it :)
08.05.2020 18:32 # 18
popeyes
My teacher, you talked about the same problem, it was much more logical to buy a brain directly and I think it is best to research the brain without spending more money. So far, it is my 6th vehicle, but there was no other vehicle that I was overwhelmed with. Thank you for your interest.
I will still look at the fan resistance over the weekend
08.05.2020 18:32 # 19
popeyes
Exactly, masters, unfortunately they have no other problems than money. Angry Let's change it now. When I did the fault again, brother I did it, your fault was different, then you tell me, brother, I will do it from the beginning, but let's try and give money. Unfortunately, the masters who see us as money are ashamed. I will try to do my own work from now on.
08.05.2020 18:32 # 20
serkomser
[QUOTE = kuscu38] exactly, dear brother, I agree with you, sometimes even the smallest details that have been skipped, cost us a world. We need to say that we will change the pole that the pejoggers need, after we try and apply it, not the master, let's take it, let's do it:) [/ QUOTE]
Exactly John Whaynen :)
[QUOTE = popeyes] exactly master, masters unfortunately have no other problems than money. Angry Let's change it now. When I did the fault again, brother I did it, your fault was different, then you tell me, brother, I will do it from the beginning, but let's try and give money. Unfortunately, the masters who see us as money are ashamed, I will try to do my own work after that [/ QUOTE]
Actually, we need to ask for a guarantee, "What if it doesn't improve?" option should be put forward. It happened to me very much, I returned from the revision of the gearbox because of the front lacquer. Finally, I know that the air filter inlet has been displaced, that is, a tiny nail has come out, and I have disassembled the huge steering pump because it is making noise!
Eurest 2014-05-13 15:59:36
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”