Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My eyes are angel ahhhh

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
dikhoron
Friends 1 and a half months ago I had an accident .. When I hit from the right side, I changed exper right, left left, my angels also went back to the original headlamp since it was not involved in the car insurance ..
I have a few questions for you ..
my angels' nails are broken .. the left is broken before i get the car .. so both the right and left nails are broken .. right on the window there is a light stain .. can i find them safe .. do you know a place that can help .. .
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
serkan24577
Let my brother get past and let him come back
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
Guests
You can nail it by heating it from thin sheet and sticking it to plastic parts. There is a master in hand ... :)) I had a master while I was watching it ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
dikhoron
Thank you very much, Serkan .. You are right, of course, it was not an extremely big accident .. But afterwards, having the vehicle created a few problems for me .. There were a few things that went into trouble. The service is over but the event is over. with goodness ..
cem
I saw that incident, but I don't know who will do it .. Is there a place in Ankara that I can make it work? But it will be workmanship .. I will know whether the original's nails or the length of your nails will fit. I don't know whether to ask the electrician, the accessory or the body shop: ))))
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
sinan0343
http://img8.imageshack.us/i/dscn3394i.jpg/
08.05.2020 14:59 # 6
Guests
it is not important whether he knows the length of the nails. Without nails, the headlight sits in place. In the meantime, he will perceive the distance and will do it accordingly. my master auto electrician who is doing here as well ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 7
dikhoron
Okay, thank you, I'll take it to an electrician, take a look at them and see if we can measure them.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 8
GiTaRRa
[QUOTE = cecoli] It is not important whether he knows the length of the nails. Without nails, the headlight sits in place. In the meantime, he will perceive the distance and will do it accordingly. as well as my master auto electrician who did it here ... [/ QUOTE]

The headlight sits but takes the misting in it. So, it is necessary to do something that the air does not enter, for example, I can cut the plastic applied to the window edges by eriteret, then I can cut the silicone for the edges and then I can cut the silicone ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 9
Guests
We talked about something else today. If I searched on the Internet, if the headlight does not get air, then it will do this today ...
the headlight itself has holes. I have holes in my fog lights and let it air. The man made a sealed lid and pressed tightly so that water does not enter. However, it does not create a vapor from the outside temperature difference, it has a L-shaped tire that will not cut water in its mouth and it will not let water in its mouth ... there has been no steam in neither in my headlight nor in the fog until today ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 10
GiTaRRa
my friend does not constitute an obstacle, there is an orig hole, even though it is a diagonal perpendicular hole.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 11
Guests
You are right when you say so, of course. If insulation is not good, water will penetrate it.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 12
dikhoron
I asked him if we couldn't find it from the back of the angels (from the siuah section) rather than repair, actually .. it would be cleaner, with claw or something .. I would remove the screws and attach the back part .. wouldn't it be found.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 13
Guests
I think it is difficult. I understood your logic, nice, but the glass is broken and you need to find a headlight with a cope ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 14
GiTaRRa
dichoron buddy you ask the places that sell pejo pieces, there are certain things in its size.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 15
dikhoron
The fiat incident sounded funny ..: D: D .. guys like china heheheh .. or I am not in a hurry .. somehow i have headlights .. i wrote here to get different ideas .. i will search here for you, i will ask you for your place .. thank you for your attention .. I will slowly look at it since
08.05.2020 14:59 # 16
Guests
friends, let's not talk so badly. Because it is a unique brand and very successful. Since there is no brand to ignore, let's not talk about the brand in this way. both these conversations do not suit us. While the pug 1.4 hdi engine remained in the 3rd place, the 1.3 multi-engine engine that fiat developed jointly with the gm was chosen.
Anyway, let's not talk about it. Brother, you leave a word of peugeot services or extractors. Anyway, there is no hurry.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 17
Guests
I think it can be found in publishers
08.05.2020 14:59 # 18
dikhoron

As I said, I do not have any problems for the time. Could be something ..

Well, have you ever heard of a knight .. Will my xenons enter the originals .. will it be that way .. that is, the original 307 headlight of the outer container .. the inner xenon ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”