Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My car suddenly cut off electricity

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:33 # 1
yigiteroglu
Hi Friends,
& nbsp;
1999 Model 206 1.4 I have XR Prence Auto Gasoline / Lpg vehicle. After going about 3 km with my vehicle, I turned it to P position and burned the quads & nbsp;. I locked the doors and entered the grocery store to buy cigarettes. When I got back to my car, I opened the doors and put the ignition on. When I tried to start the car, all the lights of the car went out and the gas gauge went up to its full position. This situation intimidated me very much. When I turned the ignition to start a few times, there was no electricity to the raba. When I thought there was an electrical distress, I opened the hood and played with the battery terminals and the quads started to burn again. Then I started my car and continued on my way. Even though it seems like there is no problem for now, this situation worries me. Repeating this situation while driving, stopping the vehicle and disconnecting the electricity will affect the braking system and will lock it in the steering wheel. Do you think the problem is on the battery? Is it time to change? It's been 3 months since I bought the vehicle. So I don't know how the battery is. Also, when I turned on the radio, I came across a screen with a code. I am currently getting ERROR 3 error code on the tape display. I think this was because I entered the code that says code three times incorrectly. Where can I get the tape password? Thank you for your help in advance.
& nbsp;
Regards.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 2
yavuz25
First of all, welcome to our form. Steering lock depends on the contact. So it is a mechanical operation. Do not be afraid with the permission of God after turning off the ignition and do not lock the key. /smiley2.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
08.05.2020 16:33 # 3
yigiteroglu
Hello,

I called the Göral authorized service for the tape code. They asked for the last eight digits of my vehicle's chassis number and gave the tape code. I went to my car to enter the code and when I turned on the tape, the `` Error 3 '' warning was still active. According to my researches on the internet, I reached the information that the tape should remain on for two hours in order for the code screen to be active again. I left the tape on in line with this information. I hope the code will be activated again in the morning, and when I enter the password provided by the service, everything returns to normal. There is no visible oxidation at the poles. But in the morning, according to my researches on the internet, after applying hot water to the battery terminals, I will put one cube of sugar on the polar heads and make sure that the sugar melts on both ends. Then I will start applying vaseline. I will share the developments with you tomorrow.

I submit for your information.

Yours sincerely.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 4
yavuz25
Use wd 40 instead of vaseline. No need for hot water or buy wd 40 from the building market and use it. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 5
yigiteroglu
I work in Customer Services at Koçtaş Yapı Marketler Ankara Ankamall branch and I will look at what you call tomorrow.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = yigiteroglu] I work in Customer Service at Koçtaş Yapi Market Ankara Ankamall branch. "alt =" Thumbs Up "title =" Thumbs Up "/>
08.05.2020 16:33 # 7
yigiteroglu
Hello Dear Forum members,
I dialed the code provided by the service on the tape and the tape became active. :) I guess there will be no problem when I do what is necessary for oxidation tomorrow. I can now watch the Magnificent Century with peace of mind. :)
08.05.2020 16:33 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = yigiteroglu] Hello Dear Forum members,
I pressed the code provided by the service on the tape and the tape became active. I can now watch the Magnificent Century with peace of mind.:))/QUOTE]
Come on then, then.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 9
djchaos
the good news is solving the problem. If you share it with us plus share the problem here, the friends will be more fun in the forum and will help the friends who have the same problem in the future.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 10
yigiteroglu
You are absolutely right about this. There are many people with the same problem but I think they found a solution but unfortunately they left the forums without explaining how they solved it. In my opinion, such beautiful forums should not be used only to investigate the problem, and all known information should be shared, and we should not forget that it will be more useful when the information is shared. These are common clinical problems. Solutions will cure many people.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 11
yavuz25
[QUOTE = yigiteroglu] You are absolutely right about this. There are many people with the same problem but I think they found a solution but unfortunately they left the forums without explaining how they solved it. In my opinion, such beautiful forums should not be used only to investigate the problem, and all known information should be shared, and we should not forget that it will be more useful when the information is shared. These are common clinical problems. The solutions will cure many people. Most of our friends run away as soon as they find the solution. Yeah, let's see what happened, what happened? title = "Ouch" />
08.05.2020 16:33 # 12
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = yigiteroglu] You are absolutely right about this. There are many people with the same problem but I think they found a solution but unfortunately they left the forums without explaining how they solved it. In my opinion, such beautiful forums should not be used only to investigate the problem, and all known information should be shared, and we should not forget that it will be more useful when the information is shared. These are common clinical problems. The solutions will cure many people. Most of our friends run away as soon as they find the solution. Yeah, let's see what happened, what happened, I got it right. Write down a result but who cares. title = "Ouch" />
[/ QUOTE]

I agree exactly & nbsp; "Clap" the answer disappears, it is highly probable that the problem is solved when the problem is solved. Contact

discontinues. 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
08.05.2020 16:33 # 13
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yigiteroglu] I work at Customer Service in Koçtaş Yapi Market Ankara Ankamall branch. I will look at the product you want tomorrow. [/ QUOTE]

I like Koçtaş. "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
06ÖZGüR06 2012-01-25 23:24:26
08.05.2020 16:33 # 14
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGüR06] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = yigiteroglu] You are absolutely right about this. There are many people with the same problem but I think they found a solution but unfortunately they left the forums without explaining how they solved it. In my opinion, such beautiful forums should not be used only to investigate the problem, and all known information should be shared, and we should not forget that it will be more useful when the information is shared. These are common clinical problems. The solutions will cure many people. Most of our friends run away as soon as they find the solution. Yeah, let's see what happened, what happened? title = "Ouch" />
[/ QUOTE]

I agree exactly & nbsp; "Clap" the answer disappears, it is highly probable that the problem is solved when the problem is solved, contact

is cut. 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
[/ QUOTE] < div>
brother, most of them do not thank him, and he ends up with things like insult and counting. I don't get angry because people should love each other. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 15
yigiteroglu
Good evening, valuable forum members. Today, I added nano-technology boron engine oil to my vehicle. My friends working in the Koçtaş auto department were very praised. My vehicle is at 150.000km. Let's see what benefits it will have. Today I saw that the writings of the tape were occasionally deleted. When I turn it off and wait it for a while, I open it again, the articles seem to be restoring, but after about three or five minutes of tape was turned on, the writings became faint again. I wonder if my problem is the battery? It looks like it's time to buy new batteries.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 16
yavuz25
I don't want to comment on the contribution. "Smile" But the problem of the tape may be related to the heating of the tape itself, not the battery. An auto tape mechanic can handle it. Is the battery lamp on when the car is running?
08.05.2020 16:33 # 17
djchaos
[QUOTE = yigiteroglu] Good evening, valuable forum members. Today, I added nano-technology boron engine oil to my vehicle. My friends working in the Koçtaş auto department were very praised. My vehicle is at 150.000km. Let's see what benefits it will have. Today I saw that the writings of the tape were occasionally deleted. When I turn it off and wait it for a while, I open it again, the articles seem to be restoring, but after about three or five minutes of tape was turned on, the writings became faint again. I wonder if my problem is the battery? It looks like it's time to buy new batteries. [/ QUOTE]

I researched these contributions a lot, I consulted the master (number 1 in engine). Do not worry about the use of parts, a system that I can not remember in the new generation engines said that the additive is stuck there and even opens a problem in the future. As a result, I think you know all the things such as gasoline and diesel oil plus engine oils.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 18
yigiteroglu
Hello Friends,

I have not been able to see any benefit of boron engine oil additive as of now. Maybe it's too early to say anything. I will share my experiences with you. The tape issue corrected itself. The writings were blinking and flashing, but as of now, Ankara traffic, which lasted about an hour and a half, has never lost its clarity.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 19
yigiteroglu
I think boron is completely story :))
08.05.2020 16:33 # 20
serommm
It shouldn't be like advertising, but I used Motorsilk.

There was a noticeable increase in traction and a decrease in engine noise. > It depends on the brand you use, but I am satisfied.If your vehicle is not very old and there is not much wear on the parts, it is not useful anyway, but it is the same for old vehicles.

I know that the article shows itself after a certain kilometer. I hope I don't know it wrong :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”