Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My Car Stands Itself!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:15 # 1
mustafa206
Hello friends, I have 206 1.4 XR. 1 month ago the car started to stop on its own. can I? What should I do? What do you recommend? I am waiting for your answers.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 2
mon
LPG or diesel?
08.05.2020 16:15 # 3
mustafa206
[QUOTE = mon] LPG or diesel? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
petrol brother
08.05.2020 16:15 # 4
Guests
When it says stop, it stops, the engine does not brake itself?
08.05.2020 16:15 # 5
mustafa206
When it says [QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] is stopping, does the motor stop or brake itself? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
is stopping, brother
08.05.2020 16:15 # 6
Guests
I had the same problem with me, but my car is diesel but I completely dismantled the air filter box for another thing, flow meter etc, then re-installed it & nbsp; it has not improved since then.
what came to my mind;
1 Did you use the tool in the last time? If you made the dirt accumulated at the bottom of the tank, such as & nbsp;
there may be a problem with the idle engine
there may be clogging in 3filters a cable in the air or gasoline filter
4bi places it may be contactless, winter came, as the weather got cold, metal becomes shorter & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:15 # 7
mustafa206
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] I had the same problem with me but my car is diesel but I removed the air filter box completely, then re-fitted it for another thing, flowmeter etc & nbsp; it has not done it ever since.
Those that come to my mind;
1If you have used the vehicle after the fuel light has turned on recently, it would have been a problem when you pulled up the dirt that accumulated at the bottom of the tank. & Nbsp;
3filters may be clogged in the air or gasoline filter.
4b where there may be a cable contact. Winter is known, the weather is cold, the metal becomes shorter & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
brother in this article I think I can do it if I get it to your service?
08.05.2020 16:15 # 8
Guests
I do not know if they can do it, but there is an application in the authorized service in Istanbul. subject.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 9
mustafa206
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] I do not know what I can do, but there is an application in the authorized service in Istanbul. Of course, this is valid for the service. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I am brother and sister, I know, is there any place nearby?
08.05.2020 16:15 # 10
Guests
:) As far as I know, you can find the nearest authorized service from the peugeot site in Istanbul, where the nearest authorized service is. The prices are salty, but the service is guaranteed.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 11
muzaffer
I had an event that happened to me, I shared it before. Since our vehicles are electronic brains, when you do not detect the revolution, you will be able to stop how it happens, there is a socket in my vehicle (407) close to the engine inside the right wheel. This socket is a revolution socket. If there is a break or contact in the cables connected to the socket, it is likely that you will experience the event you are talking about. I do not know the socket 206 I mentioned in the same place, but such a situation may be of benefit.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 12
mustafa206
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] :) To my knowledge, the closest authorized service is where you can find out the nearest authorized service in Istanbul. The prices are salty. DIV> & nbsp;
:) okay thank you
08.05.2020 16:15 # 13
mustafa206
[QUOTE = victorious] I had an event that happened to me before I shared it, because our vehicles are electronic brains, you can stop it when it doesn't detect the cycle, so how can it happen, my vehicle (407) has a socket on the right side of the wheel near the engine. circuit socket.If there is a break or contact in the cables connected to this socket, it is likely that you will experience the event you are talking about. I do not know the socket 206 I mentioned in the same place, but such a situation may be of benefit. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
okay bro, thank you :) i'm gonna bless you :)
08.05.2020 16:15 # 14
Guests
get well, I think, if there is no master you know in the industry, I think they do not enter the industry, when they are the man they do not know, they start shaking it like this and do nothing but the morale of the man. of course there are no masters who give their right, but unfortunately they do not correspond to us :)
08.05.2020 16:15 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = mustafa206] hello friends I have 206 1.4 XR. 1 month ago, the car started to stop on its own. When I went to the 2nd gear, when I pressed the clutch, the car stopped. What do you think? What should I do? What are you going to recommend? I am waiting for your answers. edited> koliva 2011-10-16 11:10:36
08.05.2020 16:15 # 16
Muhammet CAKIR

if you wait a little, the peugeot service will hurt :) but how long will it not stop?

08.05.2020 16:15 # 17
muzaffer
As far as I know there is no service at the butler & nbsp; I was there last summer, but in seconds (the bus station) there is a ford cu. When the bus station enters the industry from the main road there, it should be on the 3rd street from the left, ford service signs are also there, but they are also looking at peugeot. Reviews & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:15 # 18
mustafa206
[QUOTE = htasay] my teacher, I think, if there is no master you know in the industry, they do not do anything other than entering the industry, they do not do anything other than do the morale of the man, sad, but in general the tradesmen in the industry. of course there are no masters who give their rights, but unfortunately they do not match us:) [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
yes you are right, but we have nothing else to do :)
08.05.2020 16:15 # 19
mustafa206
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

if you wait less, peugeot service will hurt :) but how long will I not be able to stop

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I will wait but I do not know if my car will wait :)
08.05.2020 16:15 # 20
mustafa206
[QUOTE = victorious] There is no service at the butler as far as I know & nbsp; I was there last summer, but in seconds (the bus station) there is a ford cu. When the bus station enters the industry from the main road there, it should be on the 3rd street from the left, ford service signs are also there, but they are also looking at peugeot.
& nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
okay bro, thank you cook. I gotta go there :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”