Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my car is not working right now

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:17 # 1
onlyyou42
My friends car is right in front of my house right now. Two days ago, he did this job, all the dashboards were working, but the starter was not pressing. The master came, reinforced and worked. Now, no lamp was on. I just removed the pole head. Maybe I was waiting for a place that sucks the electricity or I did not know the battery was dead. Although the battery was finished, the master stopped the car after the first reinforcement was done and worked again without any problems. If there is something you know for God's sake, give a mind .............
onlyyou42 2011-10-22 23:44:15
08.05.2020 16:17 # 2
berk2309
what do we do when the car is ignitioning & nbsp; click my voice & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:17 # 3
onlyyou42
no more clicks bro brother 2 days ago automatic gear lock or something was not working just started, now he has nothing in the indicator lights

08.05.2020 16:17 # 4
Guests
Battery-charging dynamo-short circuit
When you turn the switch, the instrument panel lights up, but when you press the starter, it clicks and over time, the indicator lights lose their brightness. This is a sign that you are out of battery. Requires charging
The battery is charging but it is limited. The charger is not sufficiently feeding.
There may be a short circuit in the electrical installation, which allows the battery to discharge quickly.

I say find a good electrician. The master wasn't very good, I suppose. I got to know the electric starter, I heard the electric starter from the phone and said why the battery lamp was on. Use battery to start the car, neither open the tape nor open the glass. He said the seller and the horn, if possible, don't use it. As he said, even when I came to him without doing this, the battery was discharged in the 3rd or 4th starter. We made the dynamos charging.

08.05.2020 16:17 # 5
berk2309
in my mind the charge dynamo & nbsp; If the battery is over, the battery can be filled, and if there is none of them, there is a leg in the electrical system.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 6
onlyyou42
There is no equipment in the vehicle, there will be no leakage such as amp, etc. There is no situation, it will make the land struggle. Let's have a look at the charger.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 7
berk2309
Don't get bored, I got the gearbox 3 times this summer & nbsp; without getting tired :) tied up like cillop & nbsp; I did all the maintenance of the whole head, my head is comfortable 307 beautiful cars: D & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:17 # 8
onlyyou42
Brother, I am not used to it .. I have not seen the industrial face that had more ewwel astra classic 1.6. It has been 3 months with this, I have stopped 20 times since.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 9
berk2309
307 sensitive car & nbsp; He had eaten the slippery that had been used before you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”