Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

-My car is not working-EMERGENCY AID

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
aliberkakcaa
I JOINED THE GROUP NEW MORE THAN 3 DAYS EVERYDAY IN THE INDUSTRY THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED GET A HAND AND I CANNOT RIDE MY CAR FOR THE REGISTRY OF GOD
PROBLEMS
- THE CAR IS WILL BE STARTED AS A STARTER, BUT IT DOES NOT WORK
- IN INJECTORS THERE ARE STRAIGHTING BECOMES A CUT-OUT CUT WHEN I ROLE I HAVE MEASURED I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ONE'S PRESSURE LOW OR MORE THAN VARIABLE -2.5 MU AND 280 BARS VARIABLE
- I HAVE REMOVED CRANK SENSER AND CABLES BUT NOT PROBLEMED
-NOW I BUY INJECTOR ANKARA HIZAL PUMP INJECTOR 1,000 TL OR THE ROOM 2 KINDS THEY SAY ONE OLD TYPE ONE NEW I RECEIVED THE NEW ME
-CAN I CLEAN THE SUCTION MANIFOLD?
SHOULD I DO CANCELLATION?
-I'm RUNNING THROUGH THE SANKI CAR IS NOT ENOUGH TO FUEL PRESSURE.
MAKE YOUR CAR COMFORTABLE
I WOULD LIKE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT WILL NOT WORK AFTER I INSTALLED THE INJECTOR.

08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
aliberkakcaa
I HAVE FULLY UNDERSTANDING, DO NOT LOOK AT THE MEANING WHOLE IT HAS NO MORE IMPERIENCE, BUT MORALIM IS VERY DEFECTIVE TO THE ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
Kuzey58
[QUOTE = aliberkakcaa] NEW PARTICIPATED IN THE GROUP HAS BEEN 3 DAYS EVERYDAY IN THE INDUSTRY PROBLEM I CANNOT SOLVE GET A HAND I CAN'T GO TO GET MY FRIENDS GOD RISK
PROBLEMS
- THE CAR IS WILL BE STARTED AS A STARTER, BUT IT DOES NOT WORK
- IN INJECTORS THERE ARE STRAIGHTING BECOMES A CUT-OUT CUT WHEN I ROLE I HAVE MEASURED I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ONE'S PRESSURE LOW OR MORE THAN VARIABLE -2.5 MU AND 280 BARS VARIABLE
- I HAVE REMOVED CRANK SENSER AND CABLES BUT NOT PROBLEMED
-NOW I BUY INJECTOR ANKARA HIZAL PUMP INJECTOR 1,000 TL OR THE ROOM 2 KINDS THEY SAY ONE OLD TYPE ONE NEW I RECEIVED THE NEW ME
-CAN I CLEAN THE SUCTION MANIFOLD?
SHOULD I DO CANCELLATION?
-I'm RUNNING THROUGH THE SANKI CAR IS NOT ENOUGH TO FUEL PRESSURE.
MAKE YOUR CAR COMFORTABLE
I WOULD LIKE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT WILL NOT WORK AFTER I INSTALLED THE INJECTOR.

[/ QUOTE]

Have you checked the fuel pump? how many thousandth vehicle and when did you maintain it?
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
aliberkakcaa
Electrical installation was reviewed, collected, crank plugs, cables were checked, also changed the eccentric reader, I did not have the opportunity to do more maintenance.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
aliberkakcaa
pompacilar says the injector is broken, but this shape is fearless I came from Giresun yesterday I went to the rescue yesterday, I gave the friend 5 minutes, the car does not eat any gas, I did not understand, fuel, I bought 235 TL for 335 km.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 6
SERDAR3452
If the car is piling forward with a little pressure on the accelerator pedal, and if there is an accumulation, if it cuts the gas a little, it becomes normal if it does what I said. pumping the pump to the vehicle, it works like this, take the part, not plug it
2008 hdi Peugeot had such a problem
The service was said to have to replace the pump completely.
I hope I helped you, easy come
08.05.2020 21:09 # 7
SERDAR3452
If the car is piling forward with a little pressure on the accelerator pedal, and if there is an accumulation, if it cuts the gas a little, it becomes normal if it does what I said. pumping the pump to the vehicle, it works like this, take the part, not plug it
2008 hdi Peugeot had such a problem
The service was said to have to replace the pump completely.
I hope I helped you, easy come
08.05.2020 21:09 # 8
aliberkakcaa
It is dead in the lower revolutions but when the turbo comes on, it is going to flow, the oil is awful, black injectors are opened but it is not the injector it is said, I did the maintenance, it is now that the crank sensor is at the bottom of the computer, it gives the error and I will replace it and it can also have a crank sensor. It will be assembled on Monday to see if it works. If it doesn't work, it will be removed again.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 9
aliberkakcaa
When the car was running, it didn't eat gas, there was no sound,
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”