Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

MY CAR IS GAS LATE ..?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:39 # 1
toprak83
good day my friends in 2006 pejo 206. 20 days ago lpg I am very happy with fuel consumption. but i have a problem when the car stopped the clutch when it was on the way. I cleared the butterfly, the fortune improved. But at the moment, the starter eats the gas very hard at the first start and acts as if there is no fuel. It works hard but it turns back to normal when it comes to gas ....

1- Can the problem be from the fuel pump?
Could there be a problem caused by 2-LPG ?? (the wearer said no problem)

08.05.2020 18:39 # 2
suppor
According to what they are telling, this is a problem.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 3
toprak83
He said that there was no problem arising from lpg, he said that the vehicle worked better in lpg, it worked hard in gasoline ... he wanted to say that there is no problem for us ...
08.05.2020 18:39 # 4
akantek
In general, gas adjustment is disturbed when the gas adjustment is correct. If you say there are no problems with gas, there are problems with gas adjustment. Not everyone can fully adjust the setting on both of them.
but there are masters who make the adjustment precisely. maybe most of them don't want to deal with it. but there is no such thing as not to be done. it is necessarily.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 5
suppor
It is just like the things we want me to want to get rid of, and they want to get drunk :)

Yaw I have visited 4 places today, I do not want to have a fog light lamp, I do not want to do it for free, or I'll put it under my hood.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 6
ahmed206
[QUOTE = suppor] Just like the things we want me to want to get rid of from the beginning, it is like things like getting drunk and trying to get it :)

Yaw I have visited 4 places today, I do not want to get a fog light lamp, I do not want to do it for free, or I'll put it under my hood.
My car had removed the master bumper for fog, at least the people knew it ...

These gas settings deteriorate a bit in the heat, as if the car cannot breathe, does not eat gas after the heat, then collects, eats excessive gas.
But if there is a situation of scoring, there is also an imbalance. Of course, if there is no problem in the gas pump idler engine.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 7
toprak83
After I took my vehicle to 2 masters, I had the machine connected to the machine in the private service of the piano. lower and upper two parts, the price of the material was 825 TL - 100 TL of labor ... I had a little shock, then I returned to normal ... I asked why it was broken, said lpg. :( I'll ask some more research and a few more masters for now ...
08.05.2020 18:39 # 8
06fatih66
When the in-line system is installed, let the vehicle really escape from the order of the vehicle. then the vehicle runs to gasoline until it warms up, and it measures a different value for it. The vehicle measures a different value again when the accident passes. So, at this stage, the vehicle kicks up unnecessarily, stops, does not eat gas. if you want it to be economical, you will endure a little bit, or you will use urban gas and intercity gas. 06fatih66 2014-07-07 14:11:13
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”