Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My car is brand new Engine wants help and advice ?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
13.07.2022 23:34 # 1
ajansrklam

the exhaust of my car started to smoke excessively, there was no problem with oil and water
I took it to the nearest pejo service with a tow truck. The master's controls just gave the vehicle plenty of gas and said that oil and water came from the exhaust. available in a different scent and smoke.

It says we can't make a recke, you'll come back in 2 months, your money will be wasted.
let's have zero engine He said, he gave a price of 45000 TL, what should I do, he talked as if these engines are not repairable, they do not keep order.
14.07.2022 01:14 # 2
ByYlmzZz
Even if the engine is wrapped around the bed and I guess you don't hear the bed sound, the engine is rectified, if there is a problem with the bed, the bed is replaced. If there is no serious deterioration in your block, which I don't think in a 2013 model vehicle, then the engine is well rectified. Change your master and have it checked elsewhere. 45k price seriously good number.
14.07.2022 07:26 # 3
ajansrklam

No, sir, there is no bed noise, the engine is running quietly.
However, there is serious smoke in the exhaust.
I will do it first 2 He said that you will come again after a month, your money will be wasted, let's get out of the engine
so he doesn't stand behind what he will do.
He said he will call everywhere to get a motorcycle and I will come back.
If it's evening I left the car. he called, there is no engine, we thought he would throw a brand new engine, the price is 45000 all inclusive. div>Why are the engines of these cars rectified from paper?
Probably the master's mouth was burned, he couldn't do it, he wants to secure his job before, he doesn't want to deal with it.
15.07.2022 01:20 # 4
ByYlmzZz
Sir, is the smoke white? Let's say it's white. It means gasket burnt. Let's say blue smoke, which means that the vehicle burns oil. I think replace that master. If the block does not rot or crack, I think that if I did not open the inside of the engine and look at it, the engine would definitely be rectified. Even white smoke would happen. If there is, you can change the gasket and ride for long periods.
15.07.2022 10:29 # 5
ajansrklam
There is no smoke, smell, oil or water coming from the exhaust, my teacher, I consulted with different masters, he says it can be rectified, but he says that we need to open it and look, the ballot box could go as far as the engine, so we decided on a zero engine in order to ensure our work.
15.07.2022 12:18 # 6
ByYlmzZz
Good luck, sir. Then the crate you gave will be rectified in the engine and sold to those in need like you.
15.07.2022 12:54 # 7
ajansrklam
Thanks to my teacher, I'm skeptical about this. Yesterday we found a solid engine from Osmaniye. They asked for 30 thousand with the workmanship. >
You probably have doubts about this, that there is no zero ?

21.07.2022 20:11 # 8
ByYlmzZz
I am one of those who are skeptical of what the masters say in general, my teacher. What I see every day, either in the industry or the people living in the industry, makes me feel cold from the masters. But if you have the opinion that the engine is zero, I can't say anything about it.
22.07.2022 10:46 # 9
onderyksl
Do not worry about it, if the oil rings etc. are broken, the repair will not be efficient, your money will be wasted. The best new engine
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”