Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My car is 206 and it can't be made one turn :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:39 # 1
gamzemehmet
hello friends forum i discovered newer i immediately became a member, i have a lot of need for your help, i have been asking for a car for a long time and even though i did not buy it, i thought it was something that happened by deceiving peugeot 206 auto gear and then it was what happened by tricking it, i thought it was on the road, and then I made the car, and then stood in the lights, I was so heavy that I got up, there was a bustling tail behind me, the cyclists were able to pass me, I bought the car, I brought the car to a mechanic. If I smell the same, after the same long research, I left it to the mechanic at the end of the room, looked at the electrical parts of the room, couldn't find anything, I took it from there, I left it to the mechanic, the vehicle is still in it. He said he was wearing the same one, and the series and snow sign lamps still do not end, and I hope I am not being deceived because I do not understand much as a lady. CryCryCryCry gamzemehmet 2014-06-25 18:26:35
08.05.2020 18:39 # 2
muro_60
first of all welcome i don't understand automata but friends will help you
08.05.2020 18:39 # 3
scorpion_enis
Firstly, get well soon. I think you are in Izmir. If you want, I can send you a private message about the information of the private Peugeot service I go to all the time. Make sure they are really good at their job. I hope your problems will be solved soon.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 4
ahmed206
Get well soon bro. They recently solved this type of malfunction in the forum, I suggest you mix up the old posts.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 5
samet206
In the past, I think you did not come across a good master, there is no malfunction, there is no such thing, there is such a thing that does not grasp the automated gear, it can damage the system very quickly and try to find out if the correct use has been achieved by leaving aside a cheat. I hope you find a solution to your problem as soon as possible, regardless of what is really possible. In fact, it is a mistake to tamper the vehicle to many places. I think friends have recommended service and try your luck in this way .BSI may also be a problem.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 6
Genc12
Very good history, I advise you, go to the private service, look for a good master, or your money will go, get passed again
08.05.2020 18:39 # 7
emre_akdag
Hello, welcome first. I suggest you take it to the authorized service first and have the car connected to the computer. At least the fault is detected and the cost is paid to you in the service. Then, you have the same procedures done in a suitable place according to your own pouch. I hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 8
pejo34
Hello, the past has been automatic, 206, the problem you wrote was in me, the injector coil has changed, the problem has improved.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 9
outlaw
IF YOU WANT IT, I RECOMMEND SPECIAL PEUGEOT SERVICE TO MY FRIEND ...
CONNECTING TO COMPUTER IN THE MIDDLE ...
I CAN SEND THE INFORMATION TO YOU FROM SPECIAL MSJ ATARSAN ...
LET IT BE LAST AGAIN ...
08.05.2020 18:39 # 10
gamzemehmet
I would like to thank everyone, my friends, who asked me to connect to the computer. but I still do not understand that it can not be done tomorrow.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 11
kuscu38
low traction of the vehicle does not go, * pressure ax is exhausted; gas does not eat, I go and go, there is no problem in ignition, there is no problem in the coils, spark plugs or cables, the vehicle does not go, * throat butterfly, * there is a problem in idle adjustment valve, it does not mix fuel and air or makes a rich mixture. Have you ever asked them? What did they answer if you asked? get back again.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 12
tetik-soner
Good luck, my friend ... If you were in Istanbul, there are competent masters, but since you are in Izmir, we will not be able to help you much from here. Unhappy
As their friends say, there can be many reasons ... sometimes dozens of parts change, cleaned, then you look at it, even a funny situation like a cable coming out and oxidizing it can be the real cause of the problem.
Hopefully, when he finds a competent person, he will be more comfortable in your mind.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 13
samet206
[QUOTE = kuscu38] low traction of the vehicle does not go, * pressure ax is exhausted; gas does not eat, I go and go, there is no problem in ignition, there is no problem in the coils, spark plugs or cables, the vehicle does not go, * throat butterfly, * there is a problem in idle adjustment valve, it does not mix fuel and air or makes a rich mixture. Have you ever asked them? What did they answer if you asked? get over again. [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, the car is auto-type galba, so if you think you did not have a pressure pad in 206 automaps, you did not realize that the gearbox shuts light on the gearbox, but I did not realize that it is automatic according to different flat gear.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 14
gamzemehmet
[QUOTE = kuscu38] low traction of the vehicle does not go, * pressure ax is exhausted; gas does not eat, I go and go, there is no problem in ignition, there is no problem in the coils, spark plugs or cables, the vehicle does not go, * throat butterfly, * there is a problem in idle adjustment valve, it does not mix fuel and air or makes a rich mixture. Have you ever asked them? What did they answer if you asked? get over again. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, he also told us that the master was even the engine of the turbocharger that changed the injector bobbin or something, I thought he called today, he said he had the problem and sent it to Istanbul, he said that you would get the last day, and I should pay 800 TL.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 15
ahmed206
Sounds like too much, how much money is this merit?
08.05.2020 18:39 # 16
lead38
Hello, the same incident happened to me. A couple of computers were connected, no master could solve the problem. I went to a young master in Kayseri. The problem changed his temper. The problem was not solved for a year. the car was neither gasting nor driving, but the engine would cool, maybe it would regulate according to the head
I think I'd say replace the heat sensor
08.05.2020 18:39 # 17
gamzemehmet
[QUOTE = lead38] Hello, the same thing happened to me. Several computers were connected, no master could solve the problem. I went to a young master in Kayseri. The problem changed his temper. the car was reading, protecting the engine in the brain, the car was neither gasting nor going, but the engine would cool, maybe it would be arranged according to the head
I think I'd say replace the heat sensor [/ QUOTE]

mrb thanks for the same problem can not be found for about two months :( i guess the only leak is that it happened after it had been working?
08.05.2020 18:39 # 18
gamzemehmet
hello friends good ramazan master turbulance engine is being built in istanbul but when yesterday is worn it will be okay, maybe it is okay i dont have to do what i will do tomorrow tomorrow, i dont have to pay 800 tl i guess i guess i do not know if my car is still slow, i don't know what it is like there were also 600 workmanship to that piece, he said to me what would I do Cry
08.05.2020 18:39 # 19
ahmed206
I think listen to a friend. Also, do not pay money without testing the vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 20
berkayakulker
http://www.arkasotomotiv.com.tr/servis/peugeot/izmir_gaziemir.html

I had to go to Izmir when I had a way to go. I really recommend the related people ... We do not really like the services but in such cases, the service makes the most sense. Get well soon Wink
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”