Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My car flooded

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
qqyyxx

Friends, there was a heavy rain in our region in the evening. In the morning, I said, let me check the car, I realized that there was an excessive accumulation of water on both sides, where we put feet on the back, there was no shadowing, but the water comes out when you press the floor. Where do the suppositories just get the water? The vehicle was parked on flat ground. how can i find a solution? help me please.

08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
koliva
If the coolant in your vehicle is not deficient, it is likely that it has either been removed from the wick or a small possibility but it has been taken under ten windows. First, check the coolant. Is the color of the water in the matting clear or in the color of your antifreeze?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
qqyyxx
It is not possible to buy from cooling or cooling water before, because I would say wicked suppositories in the rear seats. The suppositories are new.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] it is not possible to get it from my previous or coolant because I will say that these wick wicks in the back seats are wicked. I do not understand there is nothing in sight. [/ QUOTE]

Excuse me, I read wrong in the morning and morning Gülme
It comes from the tire of very likely rear windows.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
qqyyxx
door wickers you call glass rubber?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] Are door wickers you call glass tires? [/ QUOTE]

No. I mean the plastic impervious surrounding the glass. Check each edge.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 7
metin

In my opinion, I think the koliva may have flowed from the gasket inside the door into the car, as you say.

As I open and close the doors, does it sound like there is water inside.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 8
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = text]

In my opinion, I think the koliva may have flowed from the gasket inside the door into the car, as you say.

As I open and close the doors, does it sound like there is water inside. [/ QUOTE]
Doesn't it have to come out of the drain holes underneath, even if water has entered the door. If I said it flowed under the floor of the door, there is no trace of it. tomorrow, I will go to solve the problem by pulling the door lock strikes a little more and let the door squeeze the wicks further. At that time, I hope that the rear doors will stay inside the body more than the body and cause no visual impairment.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 9
metin

it drains from the bottom, yes, but if it is clogged, it may have drained some of it and given some in because the water is coming fast. it may have evacuated the remainder slowly when the rain stopped. There is no possibility of coming from below because the vehicle was at a standstill.

until you pull the doors inside, take something like a serum hose and soap it and send it into the gasket.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 10
qqyyxx

It may be that you say yes. let me try it.

08.05.2020 15:53 # 11
gozem
The front mats were wet in my 307, the other day was flooding here, I couldn't find where it came from: /
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”