Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My car did not pull

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
FeverDog
Hello friends, I went to a place with a high altitude at the weekend. There were 3 people in the car, except me. Although I pressed the gas to the end while overtaking another vehicle, it does not accelerate; I downshift the speed does not increase ... that the road is creaking asphalt, there is no such a serious ramp. With the same staff in the city, I came up with more mediocre roads. But there are cases these days. what could be the problem; I think the oil change is approaching, could it be about it? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
muro_60
You have to get out better on the ramps because your vehicle is diesel, as it has nothing to do with the oil change, because the turbo hoses have high torque, check the fuel filter.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
Peugeot306
Could Advance Adjustment be Low? I went over the Ovit Mountain with LPG 2700 at altitude.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 4
muro_60
broker no diesel advance setting & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 5
feline
the problem looks like a turbo. I suggest you go to the turbocharger maybe there is a problem with the hose, you can save with 70 TL original piece
08.05.2020 17:03 # 6
Sufibey
& nbsp; & nbsp; Automobile companies are based on (SEA LEVEL) when calculating fuel consumption. Because the amount of oxygen is many here. As the height increases, oxygen decreases.
& nbsp; & nbsp; The explosion in the combustion chamber is caused by the compression of air and diesel oil. Since the amount of oxygen in the air decreases as it goes up, it sprays more diesel into the combustion chamber to produce the required power. Thus, the vehicle consumes more fuel.
& nbsp; & nbsp; Even though the fact that your vehicle is over-fed (turbo) will make you more comfortable in these conditions, it will of course be difficult due to the laws of physics. Height affects more in vehicles with atmospheric engines.
& nbsp; & nbsp; If there is no technical malfunction in your vehicle, I think the problem in the traction is due to this.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 7
Peugeot306
Tool [QUOTE = muro_60] does not have a diesel advance setting & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

You're right, I missed my eye ..
08.05.2020 17:03 # 8
FeverDog
[QUOTE = Sufibey] & nbsp; & nbsp; Automobile companies are based on (SEA LEVEL) when calculating fuel consumption. Because the amount of oxygen is many here. As the height increases, oxygen decreases.
& nbsp; & nbsp; The explosion in the combustion chamber is caused by the compression of air and diesel oil. Since the amount of oxygen in the air decreases as it goes up, it sprays more diesel into the combustion chamber to produce the required power. Thus, the vehicle consumes more fuel.
& nbsp; & nbsp; Even though the fact that your vehicle is over-fed (turbo) will make you more comfortable in these conditions, it will of course be difficult due to the laws of physics. Height affects more in vehicles with atmospheric engines.
& nbsp; & nbsp; If there is no technical malfunction in your vehicle, I think the traction is due to the traction.
[/ QUOTE]

thank you to everyone, thank you also. this explanation was great :) altitude was quite high where i went; The fact that the car returned to normal after it went down also made me think that it could only be about height, but I wondered if I was talking nonsense. it means it was true.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 9
efsanemurat
I had the same, I changed the diesel filter and the air filter, the problem disappeared immediately
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”