Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My car burns like a tank

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:48 # 1
cybershot
Greetings to all.
It takes about 1 year to get my car. At first, it was about 60-70 km with 25 TL gasoline.
Then I put it into maintenance for 200 thousand and timing belt, oil, air filter, spark plug-spark plug cables changed.
In terms of maintenance, my car turned into a mop for about 2 weeks, officially driving 110 km with 30 TL.
The value of the end of the 2 weeks fell, fell fell, fell and fell like a joke BUT REAL!
I MAKE 10-15 KM ROAD WITH 20 TL GASOLINE AND THE GASOLINE LIGHT IS ON.
I do not buy gasoline, thinking that there is a malfunction in the light, but when you are 20 km, you can cut your feet from the gas as if you officially pressed the gas on the left bends.
I went to the best places in Eskisehir, none of them could find the cure.
Idling values change between 4.60-4.85 when connected to the computer.
Please help me. What can be the problem??
The last master I took was said that the spark plugs are not the original spark plugs of the piano, but I bought zero from the original pejo spare parts.

The last place I took was dismantled his brain and he did not help him.
I don't know what to do, guys please help.
Looking at these values, my vehicle burns 1 lira per km Cry
Meanwhile, the performance of the vehicle is really low. So, for example, you can never lift the car by skidding.
And the most interesting thing is that the car sees 180 on the straight road, but it takes a while until it reaches 180.
I know it's a very complicated situation, but just like that, unfortunately.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 2
cybershot
By the way, I forgot to write my car Pejo 106 xr 97 without air conditioner.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 3
outlaw
FIRST FIRST CLEAN THROAT BUTTERFLY ..
THEN I WOULD LOOK AT OXYGEN SENSOR ..
106 THE PROBLEM PROBLEM IS OXYGEN SENSOR ...
08.05.2020 18:48 # 4
Mbiwa
On the way to work yesterday, the diesel filter of the service car was clogged. The vehicle could only drive on the straight road. The slope did not go up or down. He cleaned the diesel filter and solved the problem of the bus. If our vehicles have a gas filter, I would like to have a look at it. I couldn't fully read the problem, but it came to my mind
08.05.2020 18:48 # 5
mustafa_nalcacioglu
If the bole is empty after the timing maintenance, it is probably better to show the master you made the belt jump out again.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 6
cybershot
The strangest thing is that I'm surfing the internet, most of them can go up to around 106 xr 150-160 km but climb like 0-100 crazy.
Mine, on the contrary, does not say that I will not see 180 slowly, and even if I do not fear and slow down, it would go further. It is a joke but unfortunately my real situation masters are waiting for help from all of you.
In fact, if anyone is in Eskisehir, let's take a look at him or take him to his master, I want it to be solved now.
With love, friends.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 7
samet206
I will test the master tool, just burn the pump of the gas, I think that it is a payment to me.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 8
herry
If we think that there was such a problem after the parts attached, I guess that there may be a problem in the assembly of the timing belt, as my friends said. the tooth may have missed. torque drops in traction and the vehicle burns too much.

Geek
08.05.2020 18:48 # 9
mustafa_nalcacioglu
hello yesterday, I could not give a detailed answer since I wrote on the phone. After the terms of the trigger, the bole has been incorrectly applied when the timing belt was installed, probably if the timing belt was attached to the left or right, or if the belt you wore flexed even if it was attached correctly and if the belt jumped and the tooth jumped. If the tensioner mechanism is not in the correct tension, there may be a problem. So much abnormal fuel consumption, if there is no problem in the fuel system, this is because of the fact that there is a traction problem in my car. This indicates the wrong valve timing. fuel consumption is increasing. Listen to the sounds of the valve while the car is running. Is there an abnormal sound? Does it make a creaking sound? Do you?
To me, the obstacle you will do is to take it to the master you have repaired, explain the situation and check it again.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 10
Ali1905
[QUOTE = CyberShot]
Greetings to all.
It takes about 1 year to get my car. At first, it was about 60-70 km with 25 TL gasoline.
Then I put it into maintenance for 200 thousand and timing belt, oil, air filter, spark plug-spark plug cables changed.
In terms of maintenance, my car turned into a mop for about 2 weeks, officially driving 110 km with 30 TL.
The value of the end of the 2 weeks fell, fell fell, fell and fell like a joke BUT REAL!
I MAKE 10-15 KM ROAD WITH 20 TL GASOLINE AND THE GASOLINE LIGHT IS ON.
I do not buy gasoline, thinking that there is a malfunction in the light, but when you are 20 km, you can cut your feet from the gas as if you officially pressed the gas on the left bends.
I went to the best places in Eskisehir, none of them could find the cure.
Idling values change between 4.60-4.85 when connected to the computer.
Please help me. What can be the problem??
The last master I took was said that the spark plugs are not the original spark plugs of the piano, but I bought zero from the original pejo spare parts.

The last place I took was dismantled his brain and he did not help him.
I don't know what to do, guys please help.
Looking at these values, my vehicle burns 1 lira per km Cry
Meanwhile, the performance of the vehicle is really low. So, for example, you can never lift the car by skidding.
And the most interesting thing is that the car sees 180 on the straight road, but it takes a while until it reaches 180.
I know it's a very complicated situation, but just like that, unfortunately.
[/ QUOTE]

When I say idling value? Idle millisecond milliseconds? If it is, it is a little hard to find the same thing in my head. I couldn't find a solution, I did not change anything left.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 11
cybershot
If I don't know what is going wrong with the m / s values he gave while he was at idle 4.50 or something, his normal value is around 2.70.
By the way, when you give off excess gas, there is a little smell of gasoline, but this is a very rare thing.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”