Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my car burns a lot

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:20 # 1
metuna84
hello peugeot 207 2009 I have 1.6 hdi vehicle before I had 1,4 and I made about 1000 km with a tank, sometimes I passed it, but with this vehicle I know I can not do that much but I did not know 600 with a tank, I'm doing 650 km so much If I notice it, I changed the printing pad that is about to end, because the pressure pad will cause this, but I'm throwing 50tl at the moment, it seems like it ends up drinking as soon as I drink the car during the day, I see the movement of the needle officially, it is descending towards the car and there is something like this, I was giving gas to the vehicle in the first gear before the pressure changed. Although the speed has increased, the vehicle does not attack again, it did not jump, but after the change it decreased a bit but it was not solved yet again, there is a slowness. Normally, the vehicle should jump before 3 thousand revolutions, but the speed is rising. injector air filter diesel Things like the pump, but I can not find the reason, sometimes it keeps on screaming even though I do not get my foot off the gas at gear shifts, I keep changing the gas like this, it causes me to burn more fuel, you have a lot of information. thank you good forums ..
08.05.2020 20:20 # 2
Oktkor
It is the turbocharger that makes the vehicle jump. If the turbocharger does not energize, the vehicle will shout, the speed will increase, the acceleration will be very slow and this will increase the fuel consumption. If there is no sound from the turbo, I think the most clean is to connect it to the computer. You will find the clear solution.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Oktkor] It is a turbocharger that makes the vehicle jump. If the turbocharger does not energize, the vehicle will shout, the speed will increase, the acceleration will be very slow and this will increase the fuel consumption. If there is no sound from the turbo, I think the most clean is to connect it to the computer. You will find the clear solution. [/ QUOTE]

+1
Also, have a routine oil and filter maintenance checked. If it still continues, then you go deeper.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 4
metuna84
I will make you look at what you say, because I think I will be on the road for a long time, the subject of fuel makes me think, and I did some research. Maf sensor or map sensor can be a factor, they say it may be the factor. There is no problem with the turbo.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 5
sonerkyl
The maf sensor is referred to as air flow meter (flow meter). on the map sensor

My teacher is EMME MANIFOLD SENSOR. It shows the place in the link I provided.

08.05.2020 20:20 # 6
gazneli
I have 1.6 hdi 308, 110 hp I am going 700 km with a warehouse. all in the city. If you can do this 1000, I will take the vehicle tomorrow, give me a service name ... Gazneli 2017-05-08 12:00:53
08.05.2020 20:20 # 7
metuna84
hello, I have a gazne with the km alone, it is valid for 1.4 and it is very comfortable between cities. I made about 850-900 km with a 1.4 diesel vehicle. It came to me very much to forget when I put the diesel.

Hi sonerkyl, thank you, thanks for removing this piece and cleaning it, do you save fuel? I wanted to try it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”