Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

my car burns a lot

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
kuti
Hello guys, first of all, I bought a 206 by envying the
Modified 206. 1.4hdi xline. However, I regret that I bought this vehicle. There is nothing to do. Since I am not familiar with the Peugeot, I will ask you for your help. & Nbsp;
First of all, my car burns and blows. However, when I took it to the diesel master, he said that all of these were blowing and the engine was intact if the gas was cut off to the gas, and there was no gas blowing in my car. & Nbsp;
My other problem is that there is no problem in the front of the vehicle, but the vehicle is shifting to the left and vibrating. They said the back torsion was troubled. A few masters raised around 400 prices. A master I knew from the past made for 100 TL, but the car now trembles when it exceeds 90. The left rear life of the vehicle is trapezoid. If I bought a new wheelset, would the problem be solved? I'll buy the wheelset because I'm already modifying.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
Burak
I wish you had a master look at the tool
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
kuti
We did not know my teacher :( my first vehicle
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
fatihgg
Turning the dreadful dream of turbines in the dies all the time, and reducing the water. Change it to 30 seconds, then try it, then change the grief. If you want. What is the maintenance of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
samet2461
bro, let me tell you something, as far as i know you check them. In my car, it gives tremors when it gives gas after 80. Put the car in 4th gear. another is the engine. Pull out the hose that I marked in the picture, run the vehicle, a smoke that blows out of the vehicle is officially exhaust gas, and even oil can be discharged from there. Take the dipstick while the other vehicle is running, if there is smoke coming out, your situation is not very good bro. change your fuel oil, air filter, oil filter, and bidet. height = "487" width = "730" border = "0" />

< / div>
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
kuti
thank you so much. I'll try tomorrow morning. I am not thinking about selling it. I think it will be very exquisite. While only smoke comes from the oil cubes :(
08.05.2020 17:14 # 7
samet2461
[QUOTE = kuti] thank you very much. I'll try tomorrow morning. I am not thinking about selling it. I think it will be very exquisite. While only smoke comes from the oil cubes :( [/ QUOTE] brother, I have a 2003 model 1.4 HDI X-line car.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 8
Alicilik
[QUOTE = samet2461] bro, let me tell you something, as far as I know you check them out. In my car, it gives tremors when it gives gas after 80. Put the car in 4th gear. another is the engine. Pull out the hose that I marked in the picture, run the vehicle, a smoke that blows out of the vehicle is officially exhaust gas, and even oil can be discharged from there. Take the dipstick while the other vehicle is running, if there is smoke coming out, your situation is not very good bro. change your fuel oil, air filter, oil filter, and bidet. height = "487" width = "730" border = "0" />

< / div>
[/ QUOTE]

I saw the photo above, I had the dejavu 206 + under hood: D

I guess you are an older 206 in the photo below. I couldn't understand why the alternator was exposed, so it could be made on a cream. And I was amazed how the turbo shines, is it new or changed?
08.05.2020 17:14 # 9
Burak
If you can see where you bought the car
08.05.2020 17:14 # 10
samet2461
bro what happened what did you do
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”