Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My biggest mistake is 206 sedans

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:02 # 1
Dadas
Dear forum members ..

First of all, thank you for the answers and information provided.
About 1 ago, I bought a 1.4 petrol sedan in the 2008 model 145000 km. Since the day I bought, I have been struggling with problems and malfunctions.
In the car, first of all, it started to have problems with not working for 4-5 starters in the morning. Then, while working only in the tube, idle shaking and 1000-2000 revs at the battery started shaking and misfire at 1st and 2nd gear. And finally, he started to get the asphalt sound inside as if there was no door in the vehicle.
When we checked the car at the master, the car was said to have a spark plug and ignition coil failure. First, we replaced the spark plugs, but the problem was not resolved. Now I don't want to trust the master and buy a coil. Indeed, the solution to these problems is the ignition.bobin.

I expect information from friends who have experience or knowledge on the subject.

dadas 2018-10-05 22:48:31
08.05.2020 21:02 # 2
sametcevik91
clean the throttle, do not touch the butterfly by hand, but if you do not think caliber is the coil, look at the lpg brain and its regulators, change your filter or hold the air if they are not in the gas, lpg is my teacher but don't touch the coil.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 3
Dadas
Thank you, Mr. Samet.
I had all of the filters and oil treatments done with spark plugs when I bought the car.
dadas 2018-10-06 11:52:05
08.05.2020 21:02 # 4
Ersinkyrk
I was having similar trouble in my 106 vehicle after replacing spark plug wires, the problem was solved ...
08.05.2020 21:02 # 5
sametcevik91
I forgot to say that it is late in the morning, it is due to the battery, it measures the battery or if it is new, the gas pump is defective in the first run, the gas is not coming. we put the pump in 206 or the bar bar which is important in the pump is the same, this is what I said.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 6
Dadas
Thank you, Mr. Bey. When I got the car, the battery was already a new one, and even the warranty still continues. The problem is overall throttle and tubing, I think. But still let me see the ignition coil.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 7
Selcuk55
Take your master, take it, put it in place, if it is straight, return it to the part
08.05.2020 21:02 # 8
HasGur
[QUOTE = Dadaslar]
Since the day I bought, I have been struggling with problems and malfunctions.
[/ QUOTE]

For the past, the problems in your vehicle may even be caused by parts that may seem irrelevant, so you must first find a good pejo master who will not be able to diagnose problems and spend money in vain, not far from technology.

On the other hand, regardless of the brand of the car, there are many people who face many problems, especially the young people who bought their first vehicle in the newly purchased vehicles, unfortunately the general reason is the characterlessness of the previous owners of the vehicles! Unfortunately, we live with a considerable number of folk enemies who do not even care for the oil until the time after buying the sticker on the glass of the vehicle, opting for the cancellation including airbags in order to avoid spending money in case of failure, always pursuing personal interests .
Hasgör 2018-10-07 20:04:59
08.05.2020 21:02 # 9
Dadas
Exactly. I agree with my brother Hasgur.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 10
Dadas
The master says that he does not take risks, as soon as I work. I cannot do anything. I did not get it too .. Let's see if I found the original of a friend, if we try, if the problem is solved then.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”