Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My automatic gear problem> 206> 2004 mod.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
dalgakiran
Hello, friends. I bought my car in the summer.

weather is cold. I get 3 warning sounds when using it in auto after cooling, snow sign and S (sport) sign flash 3 times simultaneously for winter use. this event happens exactly 1-2, 2-3 transitions. I cannot switch to manual after that incident. and I can't shift to 4th gear automatically. so the gear is canceled. Sometimes the 4th gear is canceled, the buzzer sounds and the snow mode and sports mode are blinking and shifting to 3rd gear. The 4th gear is canceled again. Oh, before I give this warning, it sounds like a blunt and shakes the car. I would like to mention this. However, when the vehicle warms up and uses it for 15-20 minutes, it definitely does not do this. works normally. There is nothing wrong with triptonics in auto. I would also like to point out that even many masters with excellent gear changes are amazed. no jolts in transitions. there is no kidnapping on the hill.

Meanwhile, my air conditioning compressor was scattered. we canceled now and the belt is shortened. the original is longer. maintenance of my vehicle came. I want to solve this gear problem. I live in Tekirdağ. Is there a known place in Istanbul. I will also need periodic maintenance. I am looking for a competent master

Best regards
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
denizci33
Unfortunately, revision is necessary; the brain looks like a solenoid or something. I say be ready for the cost between 2000-3000; Besides, I would not recommend you to use automatic gear outside the service.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”