Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My Atiker Sequence System Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:19 # 1
CVT
Dear forum users, I have a problem with my lpg system and I am waiting for your help.
My problem is that my peugeot 106 is equipped with atiker brand sequential system, LPG is attached to the bursa today, when I returned to the car, I went to LPG and went to gasoline, I went to the gas station, I got into the LPG station to fill the gas without filling it. suddenly he went out and turned off the station's system due to gas leakage, then the pump-prank friend opened the system again and filled the lpg to the vehicle, and the problem started after that my problem stopped when the vehicle had to run from gasoline and switch to LPG at the first start, either the vehicle stops or immediately switches to gasoline. I'm standing on the gas valve, but is there anything like this?
08.05.2020 20:19 # 2
dejawu1978
I think I am talking about a plot, I think there is a problem with lpg cutters ..

08.05.2020 20:19 # 3
sonerkyl
The problem is like lpg gas cutters, but the lpg injectors may be getting dirty and clogged. Does not work at lpg at all.
08.05.2020 20:19 # 4
CVT
Problem is solved in lpg gas cutter
08.05.2020 20:19 # 5
KILIC
Come on.
08.05.2020 20:19 # 6
CVT
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] let's go. [/ QUOTE]
He said he would take something like a gasket out of it and throw it away.
08.05.2020 20:19 # 7
dejawu1978
[QUOTE = CVT] [QUOTE = SWORD] let's go. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
I wish you hadn't emptied the cutter Confused the new one was already 35 TL
08.05.2020 20:19 # 8
CVT
[QUOTE = dejawu1978] [QUOTE = CVT] [QUOTE = SWORD] let's go. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
I wish you hadn't emptied the cutter Confused the new one was already 35 TL
[/ QUOTE]
I did not understand whether they dumped it, if it is so, of course I would like to have one of the things I care about most, the lpg master said that he will do his duty again, but
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”