Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My 206 vehicles are draining water :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:01 # 1
alicelik20
Hello friends. Even if I never operate the air conditioner, water sometimes flows from the inside of my car's driver's mat. I look down, but I can't see it from inside, drop by drop. If I take it for tomorrow, what could be the reason? I wonder if I added more water?
08.05.2020 20:01 # 2
alicelik20
I'm in the industry right now, apprentices or something came. They asked the trouble, water is pouring into the car's driver's mop.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 3
monalos
Heater core problem, if you throw a heater blocker, it can be improved.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 4
sonerkyl
you can find a lot of information if you search on the forum, don't believe the radiator comb master master breast will be removed or something.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 5
monalos
I opened a subject on this topic, detailed explanation is available, if you search, you will find
08.05.2020 20:01 # 6
ziya alp
I had water in the back, there was no problem, but there was no problem.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 7
alicelik20
We pushed the car so hard that it did not drain water. He said it would not be right to take action without seeing exactly where the master came from. He mentioned an estimated pipe, said the price would be 160 with 80tl workmanship. If he pours again, take a video of it and said the place where the water is flowing. I will wait for the car to flow. He doesn't do it all the time, he's doing it very rarely.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
I had the same problem. When I looked in the morning, the driver's mop had become an antifreeze pool. When I took it to the master, he said that the heater core was erupted and would change. I accepted it and the piece came. The chest was completely taken down for change, the master said there was no other way. And I did not have a problem changed later. Cooling water decreases from time to time, but I do not know if it is leaking from Petek. Can you tell us why we shouldn't believe why Soner needs to get chested?
08.05.2020 20:01 # 9
crazysado
I can do without removing the chest with the handy hand, I had the same mop wetting problem in both my 206's. I had changed my master from the fuse cover under the steering wheel. Fortunately, water did not diminish.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] I had the same problem. When I looked in the morning, the driver's mop had become an antifreeze pool. When I took it to the master, he said that the heater core was erupted and would change. I accepted it and the piece came. The chest was completely taken down for change, the master said there was no other way. And I did not have a problem changed later. Cooling water decreases from time to time, but I do not know if it is leaking from Petek. Can you tell us why we shouldn't believe why Soner needs to get chested? [/ QUOTE]

If I can disassemble it myself, those who have mastered it for years have to disassemble it. There is not a lot of forcing so much, Oğuzhan, when I bought me the first vehicle, they raised 400 TL. I removed it in 30 minutes myself, although I have limited hand tools, now there is no problem. The cost has kept 5 TL. he even runs away when he tightens the screws there.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
All they have to do is to go easy and increase the labor cost. It's a pity
08.05.2020 20:01 # 12
alicelik20
My master rides the pedals on the driver's side there, he had something loose, clenched him in this way. As a result, my water drain problem has been solved. Now I put antifreeze and I worry that the same trouble will happen to me.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”