Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My 206 gives sauce, my help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:00 # 1
guanoapes
everyone mrb i am working in vast east and no one understands pejo here. i would be glad if you can help me. 2002 model 1.4 206 bought and problems
1) I put lpg gasoline indicator is canceled, there is a gasoline shows no
2) the temperature indicator sometimes changes within 90-100 minutes
3) Is the engine water decreasing is this normal?
thanks in advance ...
08.05.2020 14:00 # 2
Guests
Dear friend to say that my language does not exist ..
08.05.2020 14:00 # 3
Guests
My friend can you hear the sound of starter water?
08.05.2020 14:00 # 4
sinan-s
The LPG should not have anything to do with the gas gauge.
Most likely there is water leakage in the radiator. Or there may be a malfunction in the thermostat. The temperature may also be caused by it.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 5
Guests
Walla may be I feared, I hope the gasket didn't burn
water leakage can be from the union or the hole in the rediator
08.05.2020 14:00 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] Walla may be I feared, I hope the gasket didn't burn or something
water leakage can be from the union or the hole in the rediator
[/ QUOTE]
Understandable when you start, if the water chamber is going to be open as it pulls the throttle (it gives an advance).
08.05.2020 14:00 # 7
onderoto
[QUOTE = guanoapes] everyone mrb i am working in the vast g. And here is no one who understands pejo here. I would be glad if you can help me.
thanks in advance ...
[/ QUOTE]
1) DOES FROM THE INDICATOR SHOCK ABSORBER, WHEN IT IS PLAYED WITH A GASOLINE PUMP ON THE TOP OF THE GASOLINE OR INDICATOR CLOCK.
2) a) THERMOSTAT IN DEFECTIVE
b) IF I HAVE LPG IN GAS, I NEED TO SET THE GAS, THE CAR WORKS HIGH.
C) REMOVE THE CLEAR COVER SEAL.
3) IF THE ENGINE WATER FALLS UNDER THE LINE THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE CONTINUOUSLY WORKING IN 2 WEEKS, THE NORMAL WILL PASS THIS, AND IF IT EXPENSES MORE WATER, THE SEAL WILL BE ANY OTHER REASON.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = leadingroto] [QUOTE = guanoapes] everyone mrb i am working in vast g. And here is no one who understands pejo. I would be glad if you help me.
thanks in advance ...
[/ QUOTE]
1) DOES FROM THE INDICATOR SHOCK ABSORBER, WHEN IT IS PLAYED WITH A GASOLINE PUMP ON THE TOP OF THE GASOLINE OR INDICATOR CLOCK.
2) a) THERMOSTAT IN DEFECTIVE
b) IF I HAVE LPG IN GAS, I NEED TO SET THE GAS, THE CAR WORKS HIGH.
C) REMOVE THE CLEAR COVER SEAL.
3) IF THE ENGINE WATER FALLS UNDER THE LINE THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE CONTINUOUSLY WORKING IN 2 WEEKS, THE NORMAL WILL PASS THIS, AND IF IT EXPENSES MORE WATER, THE SEAL WILL BE ANY OTHER REASON.
[/ QUOTE]

I think the cylinder gasket. I hope it is not larger gaskets. If the car is running on water, the job is crippled. The understanding understands.
205 GTI 2008-12-25 16:01:35
08.05.2020 14:00 # 9
Guests
I advise you to check the following parts

DERAN_TUYN is 2008-12-25 16:29:46
08.05.2020 14:00 # 10
guanoapes
I took it to the special ejo service in Mersin. When I went on holiday .. they did not find any water leakage ... there was no problem when the car was lpg.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 11
guanoapes
I have not heard any sound of water so far .. by the way the pictures are not opening ....
08.05.2020 14:00 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = guanoapes] I took it to the special ejo service in Mersin .. when I went on holiday .. they did not find any water leakage ... when the car was in lpg, there was no problem ... the temperature of the temperature did not make it for the last two weeks. known teacher salary:) [/ QUOTE]
The haste benefits of fear are zero. These results are what they tell. If we don't say the price :)
08.05.2020 14:00 # 13
Guests
But if we say sketchy price, if the cylinder head gasket is maximum 300-400 ytl, grinding or something is included in this price.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = guanoapes] I haven't heard any water sounds so far .. by the way the pictures are not opening .... [/ QUOTE]

I fixed it open now?
08.05.2020 14:00 # 15
guanoapes

They did not wear any parts, they completed the water alone, they put it in antifreeze, if there was a leak, then I went to Nevsehir, I went up and down 700 km and came back to the service and said that the water did not decrease and there was no problem.

08.05.2020 14:00 # 16
guanoapes

If you have any say, would you have a problem with the car's way?

08.05.2020 14:00 # 17
HakanGokdemir

After installing the LPG system, it is something that happens in all of the French vehicles. As far as I know, the gasoline needle falls, so the indicator falls as the vehicle thinks that it consumes gasoline while the vehicle is traveling with LPG, and I have the same thing.

By the way, if you are not using the alarm, if you lock the car from the remote control, hold the key for 30 seconds when you press the key to lock the doors and open the doors of your car for a few hours, so this way it gets better so you reset the brain ...
08.05.2020 14:00 # 18
guanoapes
Well, I had heard about these pejoes, so I buy gasoline from time to time.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = Guano Apes]

If you have any say, would you have a problem with the car's way?

[/ QUOTE]
Your car runs wobbly. Continuous water decreases. The engine comes with a tight sound of water and small and serial crackling. The smell of burnt oil is different from the smell of the pad. Check the hoses with your hands and eyes. If necessary, pull your vehicle to a dry place. Blow air into the water tank so that there is no air in the mouth. If there is a leak at the bottom, call it. Don't execute. I hope none of this has happened. Regards ...
08.05.2020 14:00 # 20
HakanGokdemir
Friends will help with other issues, but you need to observe the problem very well and transfer it here. I hope there is no big problem ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”